i may hurt someone! why invents exs amd exs mothers???

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well garry comes round once a week and not to see Braydon but to annoy me :twisted: :twisted: i have only and £100 of him since the moment we found out i was PG nearly a year ago now!! but on fri he comes in with £50 and i thought yay we are getting somewhere but then mum reminded me B's christening on the 7th may and his nan and grandad think he has been giving me £50 a month since we found out i was PG so he obviously doing it so i dont tell them he aint!! think i may do tho :D :D
well yesturaday i had a text of his mother apologising bout Garry etc and wanting to come see B and make a 'contribution' to Braydons christening, same thing again with her parents as they think she has been buying nappies from day one i have only had 1 SMALL pack of huggies, and B still aint in them to big lol!! and this i got wen he was 2 days old lol

she has not been at all interested in B, wen we found out i was PG both her and Garry wanted me to have an abortion at 22 weeks. and now she still says that garry should have left well alone :twisted: :twisted: the day before i had braydon she sent me a text saying she is srry she hopes we can get along shell make Garry support us etc And if i wanted her and garry there at the labour she would love it :twisted: yeah like hell :twisted: both her and garry saw braydon every other day for the first two weeks till Garry was on the Birth certificate then we didnt hear nething of either of them for two months then Garry started coming round once a week but more interest in the telly, then in jan lizzie came round three times and aint seen her since and now she is all being nicey nice coz of B's christening is round the corner, then we wont see her till sep for B's bday.
why do they both have to use my baby he hasnt done nothing wrong, and neither of them really care and he gets picked up and dropped like there aint no tomoz, and i know he dont know now but he will in a year and that realli upsets me :cry:

sorry for going on girls

That's awful!

It seems like you are doing fine without them, tell them to get lost, they are doing you no favours and just making you more stressed. :x

I couldn't agree more with Yvonne... must be hard for you though - you seem to want to keep the peace!
Braydon doesn't need them - you seem to cope brilliantly on your own!!
Speak your mind with them - you'll feel loads better!!!
Emilia xx

lol emelia if i do that think i may get myself in a bit of trouble lol

Sarah you are a FANTASTIC mum alone! Obviously Garry is always going to be apart of your lifes but argggh he makes me so mad :mad:
Make sure his gran knows he aint been giving you anything to help bring B up! Tell them exactly what you think of them. Garry needs to grow up and his mum by the sounds of things!

they are probably coming round now because they are going to look like twats on the christening day when their own son and grandson doesnt even know who they are because he hardly sees them.

Give them as little access as you can get away with.

lol laura i intend to, B already looks like garry as if to say whos that bamboon lol

hi sarah

you need them out of your life but its so hrad when its Bs dads my mom did the same thing to us and my dad continued to let us see her until we were old enough to realize that she was no good. she only came around once every 1-4 years
Hope things eventually work out hun you both deserve better.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back