Upset

Jess1979

Reaction score
I have managed to upset myself yet again.

I carnt fit into any of my clothes yet as im still retaining water bad 6 weeks down the line so I still look pregnant and having blood pressure problems isnt helping with the fluid.

Im still living in maternity clothes so I have been down to Meadowhall today and thought I would have a look to see if I can find normal clothes even if a bigger size so I can begin to feel like myself.

Tried a lovely maxi dress on in Next size 14 fit fine and hid my belly then I caught sight of myself both in the dress and out of it in the mirrors and I look disgusting.

I have put myself right down in the dumps again

Be kind to yourself lovely. 6 weeks is not that long really :hug:

Hopefully when the water goes you will do a fair bit of shrinking xx

aww hun I know exactly how you feel after my 1st I was so down about my weight, have you thought about getting ur hair done or nails done ar maybe a spa day, it won't fix it I know but will make you feel better.

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk

Blimey do give yourself a break hunnie it will go Im still wearing some maternity stuff cos its comfier then my normal clothes, my 'normal' clothes are tight so when on a chilling day I stick it on and laugh at the fact my pants are coming down my backside when before they just fited over my bump.

Especially when the water goes you will feel loads better so chin up chuck! XX

Agree you need to give yourself a break! Please dont be too hard on yourself, its really hard to accept that things dont ping back to how they used to be straight afterwards, i got upset with myself cos i couldnt get my jeans on altho i was silly for trying only 4wks after birth!

Ive only just got back into my pre pregnancy jeans 7.5 weeks on xx

awww hun stop being so hard on yourself your body has just carried a baby for 9 months its gotta have time to go back to normal :) drinking lots of water gets rids of excess water so try drink loads of it every day and that should start clearing some it out (rather than the body holding on to the water stores you have)

as someone mentioned, treat yourself to a lovely massage or haircut or something, its easy to forget to treat yourself when you have a LO to look after 24/7

hope you feel better soon xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back