upset tummy? advice please

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
morning all, just been woken up by hubby screaming at me to come quickly (i thought the world had gone to war or something) anyways i get up and thomas has been sick everywhere id guess at about 4oz of milk he had just eaten his porrideg so it was that aswell, it had gone over hubbys face (not sure how) the sofa 2 sick cloths the lot.
he also had a terrible exploding nappy,
the only thing he has had in 24 hours is milk usual amount, 2 lots of porridge yesterday and thismorning and a jar of chicken and rice (never had this before)
my first thought was that it was te jar i check the ingrdiants but there is nothing in it that hes not eaten before and there is no lactose/milk or anything that he cant have in it either so im sure its not that,
he doesnt have a temp and is fine in himself grinning away,
do you think its a tummy bug or just a one-off of being sick like that?
any advice/ideas would be great
thanks
xx

not an active member orgy uking it innit

Last edited:
It's funny you should post this because exactly the same happened to us last night. She had her dinner (butternut squash which she's had before) and some water and then a bottle before her bed later on. Just before she finished the bottle the whole lot came up, it was like something out of the Exorcist - she hasn't puked like that in ages. She seems absolutely fine now and had a feed through the night (she fell asleep right after she was sick). I honestly think she'd just eaten too much and was uncomfortable.

I'm sure he's OK hun, just keep him hydrated - I wouldn't worry too much :hug:

haha yes men :)
we have done quite well we have got to 20 weeks without him even having the snuffles but then we dont get ill so hes got good genes :)
he had 1/2 the jar as he stresses for more if we give him any less so he still has half to eat tonight will try him again with it :)
he has got silent reflux and is on gaviscon for his first and last bottles of the day
am hoping it was just a one off, hubby has just told me he had hiccups so it *might* of been that but then it doesnt acount for his poop :think:
think we will just have to see how today goes
dsl- how odd for it to happen to you to, im not sure how much porridge he had as i was sleeping hubby might of given him a bit too much he did say he drained a 7oz bottle 30 mins before hand and he normaly leaves about an 1oz of his morning bottle so it might of been that he was overfed a bit
thanks girls
xx

yes it was silent reflut oran had as well and he was on gaviscon in all his bottles and he randomly spued what he had eaten up. Some days it was every tea tme for 3/4 days and it was litterally like what he had eaten all day and smelt like proper sick :puke: :puke: tbh though I cant rem if he had bad nappies at the same time, he may have done, or this could just be a pure coincidence for your LO.

x

:hug: thanks hun seems il just have to get used to it lol hes such a pig though loves his food and will eat and eat he will never say hes full so i really have to limit what he eats which is hard when he starts whinning for more at you :(
thanks again
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back