Upset stomach?

Jadehoad

Reaction score
I was under the impression that pregnancy made you constipated but I seem to get diarrhea after every dinner time, it's just the one but it's almost like my body is getting rid of everything I've just eaten, sorry for the graphic details there.
I'm almost 6 weeks and haven't had any morning sickness, just queezyness after I eat and then I need to run off to use the toilet.
Has anyone else suffered from a dodgy tummy during pregnancy?

I've been constipated all day but then as soon as I eat my tea I get a dodgy tummy, I think it's just the hormones playing havoc. Everyone's body is different. I read on a website that it can be just as common as morning sickness but it just doesn't get talked about as much because people aren't as open about it x

Im either one way or another, running to the toilet or consipated for days on end. Lovely being pregnant isnt it lol! X

Yes, I have been the same, even having to get up thru the night to go!!! Not helping with the tiredness!!!!! I read its quite common tho x

Yup it's made my IBS flare up.

This past week if I've not had my head down the loo it's been my butt :(

Yes, I have been the same, even having to get up thru the night to go!!! Not helping with the tiredness!!!!! I read its quite common tho x

Me too!! Waking up to poo is not fun!!

Hi Jadehoad, I've had an upset stomach on and off for the last 3-4 days, mostly in the mornings :-( But on a positive note, apart from slight nausea I haven't had any sickness yet lol. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

we stopped for lunch yesterday on our way home from scotland, got back in the car and had just got back on to the motorway with 50 miles left to go till we got home and had the most awful cramps and needing to poo (tmi sorry) sensation. So i had to pull into the next service station and let it all go! Embarrasing but i couldnt wait 50 miles until we got home! After that i couldnt eat for the rest of the day and was in bed by 9 last night feeling so so sick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back