Upset stomach? Normal?

KJL

Reaction score
Ok an embaressing Q. but I just wanted to know whether I should be worried or not? :oops: Apart from feeling sick all the time my stomach has been really dickie for the past week, bloating and cramping after I eat and lots of gurgling. However, I'm now getting an upset stomach and having to run to the loo much more often :oops: I was worried that I had a bug or something but I have been very careful with what i'm eating and am drinking lots of water. I wondered if this was another wonderful symptom of pregnancy?

Hiya,

When you say running to the loo do you mean for a wee? If so, that's normal :D

ilovejd76 said:
Hiya,

When you say running to the loo do you mean for a wee? If so, that's normal :D

nope not a wee :oops: The other one!

Some women do get diarrhoea, I've heard. I'm sure it's all fine. Although, if you are concerned, ring NHS Direct or make an appointment with your GP.

yep that normal, well for me anyway seems to have calmed down a lot now but had it for a few days, if your worried phone doc/mw who will reassure you :hug: :hug:

I was wondering about that as well as I heard all about constipation but I seem to have gone the opposite way as well. At least there are at least 2 of us! :?

lumie said:
I was wondering about that as well as I heard all about constipation but I seem to have gone the opposite way as well. At least there are at least 2 of us! :?

3!!!!

Phew...well at least we know that there at least a few of us out there with this annoying side effect :oops: Thanks guys I feel a bit more reassured now that all is as it should be :D

Hi ladies :wave:

Don't worry, I have had this pretty much all the way through :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kimbo said:
lumie said:

3!!!!

4 :oops:

yeh i had it for a few days at around the same stage as you. i still get bloating tho. if it goes on too long and u r agetting worried then go see doc, or ring nhs direct to put ur mind at rest x

lumie wrote:
I was wondering about that as well as I heard all about constipation but I seem to have gone the opposite way as well. At least there are at least 2 of us! Confused

5 i get real bad wind too lots of gurgling :oops:

I had lots of it with my last baby and some nights would feel really awful with it, the trots, feeliung sick, and stomach hurting.not nice.
But have been better this time and onlt had a few times and i think its down to the fact that were eating much better food as a family and not eating choccie and stuff all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back