Upset Stomach

Candygirl

Reaction score
Hey Hey

I am 5 weeks pregnant and today have suffered from the worst upset stomach EVER!

Has anyone else had this? I heard that constipation is common, but not the runs?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Candy
:moon:

thanks Sharne

Sorry to see that you lost your baby yesterday! Hope you're ok? :hug:

Sorry to hear your news Sharne :hug:

I had a bad belly ache yesterday morning, think it's a combination of wind / constipation and probably growing pains as my trousers are now starting to feel tight! I think aches and pains are pretty normal with all the changes going on and fine as long as there's no bleeding

Yep me too, Ive had a really 'Bubbly' tummy, lots of wind and a couple of episodes of the trots!

It's funny how your body reacts to being pregnant. As long as you look after yourself and make sure you drink plenty of water you will be fine.

Sometimes when you are so very badly constipated you end up with like an overflow of the bowels which results in diarrhoea.

I suffer from IBS and haven't really had any problems since falling pregnant. I seem to have got better. I hope you feel better soon and look after yourself. xxx

NIE said:
It's funny how your body reacts to being pregnant. As long as you look after yourself and make sure you drink plenty of water you will be fine.

Sometimes when you are so very badly constipated you end up with like an overflow of the bowels which results in diarrhoea.

I suffer from IBS and haven't really had any problems since falling pregnant. I seem to have got better. I hope you feel better soon and look after yourself. xxx

I'm exactly the same, ive still had a bit of constipation but not to the extremes i had before i was pregnant, i wud b in agony sometimes!

thanks for all your replies.
Im a bit happier now that I know Im not the only one who is experiencing the "joys" of an upset stomach while pregnant :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back