Upset for 2 Miscarriages

angielml

Reaction score
I just mc for 2nd time today @9 weeks. InOct, I lost one @8 weeks. After the first lost, doc examined me & found out I had CIN 1, the abnormal changes in the cervix cells. Its not cancer but they can lead to cancer of the cervix if not treated. I didn't treat the virus & immediately 1 cycle of period, I conceived again. This time, doc wanted to make sure I bring treated first before conceive again. Anyone of u hv lost your baby due to CIN 1 or what are the other causes for multiple pregnancies?

I have no experience of this but just want yo say Im sorry for your loss! Xxx

I am so sorry for your losses!
I had CIN 2 with my first pregnancy which unfortunately resulted in losses but it was nothing to do with the CIN 2 the doctors knew of it when I became pregnant and never said there was an issue, that could have them treated afterwards.
I have had 3 pregnancies (4 losses as in my first pregnancy I lost twins at different stages) I have had various tests to see why I have had so many miscarriages (We know the reasons for the first pregnancy, I had a subchorionic hemorrhage) and the results all came back normal i'm told it's 'just one of those things' which sucks, but if I have another loss I will go for further more indepth testing.
I hope the doctors can help you and that you get your sticky BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back