Uppababy Vista

inky

Reaction score
Anyone had one? Any good? I like the look of the extended hood nd large basket but haven't managed to get anywhere to try one. They're too expensive to just buy blind lol!

It's brilliant!! And I think the new style is even more versatile! Easy to push, huge basket underneath for shopping, bassinet is suitable for overnight sleeping, good for off-road too, can accommodate two children. The only downside I can think of is that you need two hands to collapse it. But I highly recommend it.

I'm struggling to decide between a vista and a bugaboo buffalo! So stalking this thread! Xx

I had the vista 2015. As a double I found it big and heavy. But as a single I loved it. Seats higher up than most. And smooth to push. Only down side as a single is the chassis is quite heavy so in and out the car was a pain. Hope this helps a little. X

I would be using it as a single so that's good to know. Shame about it being heavy, it's something I can check when I finally get to John Lewis though, thank you :)

A friend of mine has one and she loves it, I think they're very nice looking versatile prams toO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back