Uppababy Vista

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by inky, Apr 12, 2016.

1. inky

inky Well-Known Member

Anyone had one? Any good? I like the look of the extended hood nd large basket but haven't managed to get anywhere to try one. They're too expensive to just buy blind lol!

2. Smileygirl

Smileygirl Well-Known Member

It's brilliant!! And I think the new style is even more versatile! Easy to push, huge basket underneath for shopping, bassinet is suitable for overnight sleeping, good for off-road too, can accommodate two children. The only downside I can think of is that you need two hands to collapse it. But I highly recommend it.

3. Bobby23

Bobby23 Well-Known Member

I'm struggling to decide between a vista and a bugaboo buffalo! So stalking this thread! Xx

4. heatheror12

heatheror12 Well-Known Member

I had the vista 2015. As a double I found it big and heavy. But as a single I loved it. Seats higher up than most. And smooth to push. Only down side as a single is the chassis is quite heavy so in and out the car was a pain. Hope this helps a little. X

5. inky

inky Well-Known Member

I would be using it as a single so that's good to know. Shame about it being heavy, it's something I can check when I finally get to John Lewis though, thank you :)

6. Toni.C

Toni.C Well-Known Member

A friend of mine has one and she loves it, I think they're very nice looking versatile prams toO.