Buggy help!!

BUGGY82

Reaction score
I'm really torn between 3 buggies & I just can't pick as I don't want to make the wrong choice so I'd really appreciate some advise!
I love the Quinny Buzz, iCandy Peach & Uppababy Vista
As I live in the States now the Uppababy is easier to buy as its an American brand but the fabrics aren't as nice as the other 2 & they all have pros & cons from my Internet research.
Anyone who's bought any of them could u give me your option please??? And if you haven't bought yet let me know you favorite & why?

Thanks in advance x

Sorry, I can;t help as we bought the Britax B Smart 4 Purple rain pushchair!!, when we went to see it it was amazing and so light as well.

Didn't wanna just read and run though!! Do you have a buggy shop near you that you could go and see all 3 at??

xxx

Well I am torn between the iCandy peach and the Silvercross Surf.... so I am not much help but it will be interesting to hear views on the iCandy peach xx

I have ordered an I candy peach jogger.

I am sooooooo excited for it to get here! It ticked all the boxes for me with it being an all terrain type pushchair with forward and rear facing seating and carrycot and car seat attachment compatible.

It folds easily and you can remove the carrycot with one hand too.

I am going to order the Icandy Peach after my scan, all being well. My sister has it and after using it to wheel my nephew around I love it. You can easily manoeuvre it round the tightest areas in shops. The other reason for going this way is my mum and dad will be looking after both babies so we're planning on getting the twin buggy adaptors to make things easier for them.

Well I am torn between the iCandy peach and the Silvercross Surf.... so I am not much help but it will be interesting to hear views on the iCandy peach xx

I currently have a silvercross surf but I am getting a iCandy peach blossom because need a double!

Personally I would say get the iCandy the silvercross surf is lovely but the icandy is so much lighter the basket is better!

We have ordered the icandy peach, loved it in the shop and it can convert into a double if we go on to have another in next couple of years :)

I currently have a silvercross surf but I am getting a iCandy peach blossom because need a double!

Personally I would say get the iCandy the silvercross surf is lovely but the icandy is so much lighter the basket is better!

Thank you!!I will have to g in and look at them both in more detail.... price wise they are pretty much the same.... only thing is I have love Silvercross since I was a little girl..... but practicality wise we would like to have another in the next few years so the Peach may be a better idea x

Yes see I was the same I love silvercross and fell in love with the surf,when I got mine in the chilli colour there were not many about which was nice but now I wished I had got the iCandy because 1yr on I'm having to get one anyway and it would have been much cheaper to just upgrade to a double from the single peach!

If I have twins, I'll probably go for the iCandy peach blossom one

Yes see I was the same I love silvercross and fell in love with the surf,when I got mine in the chilli colour there were not many about which was nice but now I wished I had got the iCandy because 1yr on I'm having to get one anyway and it would have been much cheaper to just upgrade to a double from the single peach!

Thanks for the info hun, I will have a look at the peach this weekend. I still have time to decide just want to make sure I cover all bases! x

Well we went to see both the Silvercross Surf and the iCandy Peach and the Peach turned out to be the overwhelming hit fir both hubby and I. We felt it was sturdier, more space, and with the potential of the twin attachment we felt it would be better value as price wise there is not a massive deference xx

I have the quinny buzz and I LOVE it! It's lightweight and so easy to maneouvre (sp?).

As I will have two LOs though I'm changing to the icandy peach blossom and I LOVE that too lol

I think either are my faves and I would probably be stuck chosing between those two!

I love the silver cross prams, just really traditional lol x

I've got a quinny buzz and am a big fan. We got a 3 wheel one. It moves really easily and is easy to put up and down. It's really great. My only con is that the basket is small. Def recommend though.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back