Uploading pics from iPhone?

I really don't know how to do this either :s I've always just emailed the picture to myself and saved it on the pc and uploaded it! Bit of a hastle..

I've been wondering this too, I just e-mail them and then upload x

Where you wanting to upload to?

I upload my pics to FB sometimes as you can't upload from phone direct to the forum although I think some people manage to bulk upload to FB... I found this;
http://www.facebook.com/iloader
May be worth reading the reviews and seeing if anything better is out there. let me know because I'm now interested in getting this or alike soon as I tend to upload to FB and post the pictures from there x

Did anyone try iloader? I have and on a small tester it's much better x

I think Alice means uploading pictures from her iPhone onto pregnancy forum?? :roll:

:shock:

I was suggesting an easier way to get them to your computer and on to FB as it's not possible to upload to the forum which I clarified, you can link to your individual albums even if people aren't on your friends list!

I thought the tip was still handy in general because Alice only uses the iphone.

Ahhhhh so we can't upload direct to the forum? I was on ages trying to do that the other day :lol:

I also tend to do a mobile upload to FB to get them on my laptop. TBH the iphone confuzzles me, but i am a bit thick :rofl: Gonna have a look for the iloader, cheers wobbles :love: xx

Test

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
Ok then.... How did u do that? Through the Iloader? :)

Oh hold on it does work!!!! LOL My tester above from my iphone! Can you see it?

Are you using safari or Tapatalk? I don't use the tapatalk much so I shouldn't have assumed although the iloader is still useful!

Toon ....iphone or blackberry?

Rowesb & toon if you have iphone go to app store and search tapatalk. If you use blackberry that version is only in beta but could be worth a try!

Tapatalk turns forums into mobile versions (although we want our own we have uploaded it to use for here).

Oooohhhhh i'm gonna download that! I have the iphone chick, its all to way confusing for me, OH insisted i have one tho lol xx

It is me too I use the safari hence I didn't know but when I was about to say I'll see what Stircrazy can do I thought hmmmmm maybe one should check :lol:

Sorry dippy moment but imo iloader a good ap too :D

Am here, gonna take a bit of getting used to but already better on the eyesight!!! Next step add image!!?

Wohoo :) I think

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members