UPDATED: Stress: Help! *Warning: Long Post!*

:shock: Gosh!! It sounds like you work with some very difficult people. I can't believe they would get away with treating someone like that!!
Sorry i don't have any advice-Just wanted to say I hope you get it sorted! You shouldn't be putting up with all that, especially through a pregnancy!!
Let us know how you get on hun. xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

WOW :shock: Thanks girls!

I went to the docs and he said to take until Thursday off and if I still can't go in then he'll re-assess me and might give me a week or two off.

I called a solicitor today and so I've booked a meeting with her tomorrow. She said that legally, we should have contracts and therefore she's in breach straight away on that alone.

My MD is ignoring my calls and texts about not coming in, so I have to ring my manager tonight to say I won't be in (docs orders!) and that I have to go back on Thursday to see what they think... I'm panicking, heart is thumping and I'm really scared!! Eek..

xx

wish i could ring for ya.

at least you have till thursday. hopefully tomorrow will be the start of bigger andbetter things and you can sort the batstads out! no one deserves this, lesat of all you. as you said somewhere before pregnancy isnt an illness, no, but it means you should be treated with a little bit of respect and dignity that you deserve! stupid woman winds me up!

:hug: :hug: Poor you, hope your solicitor is helpful and says that you have a good case :hug:

You and your bubs have a good rest whilst you're off hun :hug:

:shock:

I can't believe the way they have treated you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: for all youuuu've been through.

I think setting up for yourself is a wonderful idea, I am in the process of setting up for myself too, definately the right choice.

Good luck with everything :hug:

PS Love the website :)

I think it's a great idea to set up by yourself, will allow you to work around baby too!
It's something i've always wanted to do - work for myself from home, but i don't have a particular career or idea or anything!

But GO YOU! xxxx :hug:

Glad things are looking better today.

With regards to earning while on maternity leave, or setting up for yourself etc, be careful as that can affect your maternity payments and entitlement as its seen as returning to work IIRC.

Check into it some more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back