I'm into double figures!

99 days to go until my due date!!! :dance:

I will be 26 weeks' pregnant tomorrow. Do I stay in this Tri until the end of week 26 or move to 3rd Tri now? It's a bit confusing...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm so relieved still to be here (touch wood). I hadn't anticipated any - never mind so many - tragedies in 2nd Tri. I am so shocked and saddened by the number of mums who were on this journey with me but who lost their babies in 2nd tri. I'm sorry if that sounds "morbid" but I can't really celebrate getting to this eventful time without thinking that I'm one of the lucky ones and that quite a few women on here's babies didn't make it. I'm typing this after reading poor littlejen's post this morning.

Here's to the health of all of us mums and babies still here.

Will (hopefully) see you all soon in 3rd Tri.

Wendy

xxx

yay double figures.. time will fly by now..

3rd tri starts at 27 weeks.. :hug:

I know what you mean, it's so awful the pain that people are going through. Our thoughts are with them.

I am planning to move to tri 3 when I hit 27 weeks (omg just looked and that is tomorrow!)

Lets pray for all babies to grow strong :hug:

Congrats hun, I'm only 10 days behind you. Woo hoo!! :dance: :dance:

Well done hun. :clap:
Know what you mean. I never realised how much can and does go wrong at this stage. For all I find this forum helpful and fun, it's well scary too.
Enjoy Tri3
:hug:

Congratulations and well done. :D

Time will fly by for you now. xxx

i thought u was already in tri3 and 30something weeks already or did i dream it for some reason :shock:

Thanks girls!

Enn - what you wrote struck a cord with me. I don't know why you dreamt that I was 30+ weeks already, but I must look it! Every time someone sees me, they gasp as the size of my bump. I don't think it's THAT big (though, for the first time, I'm having difficulty turning in bed, getting shoes/socks on and getting out of the bath). I was never this big with my other two children, even at full term!

I have put on 2 stones already (well, last time I weighed myself that is) and even my maternity clothes are too small. I have also gone up from being a size 5 shoe all my life to a size 7!!! And this is length, not width. Is this "normal"?

I didn't see my usual m/w (not that I've seen her much anyway) at my 24 week antenatal appointment, but the m/w said my blood pressure had gone down since the beginning of pregnancy (it's something over 64) and is low and my urine has been clear so far, so I don't have the signs of gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia (thank goodness).

I did find it VERY uncomfortable when the m/w tried to examine me and I was wincing in pain (she said it shouldn't hurt, but it did) and it left me feeling uncomfortable for days afterwards.

I've felt the baby kick from week 14 and seen the kicks a few weeks later. Now, my whole stomach moves and shakes with the baby's movements. I thought this only happened later too, but perhaps s/he doesn't have much room in there....

The 13 week scan showed 'dates+2 days' and the 20 week scan showed, I think, a week ahead. I said to the baby's dad, "I can't understand why this baby seems so much bigger" (as my older 2 kids have a taller dad), "because you're not very tall". And he said, "But my dad was 6ft2" (I've only met his mum who's tiny) :D I'm the smallest in my own immediate family at 5ft6. My brothers are over 6ft tall. Perhaps I'm just going to have a tall baby?

It serves me right for all the times I've chuckled at the sight of pregnant women who waddle rather than walk and who have difficulty bending over - now I'm one of them :oops: :D

How is everyone else doing? Any other huge bumps out there?

And Enn, not far to go now!

Oooh! How exciting. I'm very much looking forward to getting down to double figures myself, it seems an eternity away at the moment.

Hope you enjoy third tri whenever you decide to move across.

im unsure unless someone has a name like yours and i thought it was u. thought yours went very fast lol

have no idea why i would dream it. very strange lol

those 14weeks of yours will go by very quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back