**UPDATED** Consultant/Midwife appointment tomorrow!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
UPDATE:: Well the consultant never even bothered to come to the appointment and instead just phoned during it. :evil: They aren't going induce me just yet but they don't want me to go overdue so at least I know that in less than 2 weeks I shall be a mummy! :D I am a bit miffed that the consultant didn't even bother to come and speak to me, even the midwife was annoyed about that. :shakehead:
--------------------
Eeek, seeing the midwife at the hospital tomorrow and the consultant. Fingers crossed she gives the go ahead to get induced tomorrow or at least an induction date! :pray:

Thankfully my dad phoned this evening to tell me he has given my mum money for us to get a taxi to and from the hospital tomorrow as he said I looked like death warmed up today and doesn't want me travelling by bus anymore. I love him! :D

I will update when I get home but if by some miracle they induce me tomorrow I shall text both my text buddies - Dannii and Hannah (penstraze). Whoever posts first shall get a Twisted Creme Egg! :lol: :lol:

xjoann said:
Whoever posts first shall get a Twisted Creme Egg! :lol: :lol:

mmmm i have 2 of those in the fridge :D they are so yummy :D

good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

Good luck tomorrow, fingers crossed for induction :D

Aww how lovely is your Dad too!

samanthajayne said:
xjoann said:
Whoever posts first shall get a Twisted Creme Egg! :lol: :lol:

mmmm i have 2 of those in the fridge :D they are so yummy :D

good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

I HAD 2 of them in the fridge this morning but they disappeared! :think: :lol: I am planning to buy some more tomorrow though! :dance: I think they taste nicer just out the fridge. :D

Do I get one just for being the first buddy to reply?! LOL!! Come on JoAnn, I'm desperate!!

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!! I really hope they manage to sort something out for you. Look forward to hearing an update! Ooooh-er we might be seeing little Aimee soon then!!

:dance: Good luck xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, ope they sort something out for you

Alex xxx

All the best of luck, hopefully something will get sorted be it induction or a date for it xxx

Good luck for today, hope to hear about your LO's arrival asap! xx

dannii87 said:
Do I get one just for being the first buddy to reply?! LOL!! Come on JoAnn, I'm desperate!!

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!! I really hope they manage to sort something out for you. Look forward to hearing an update! Ooooh-er we might be seeing little Aimee soon then!!

:dance: Good luck xxx

No fair I don't have net at home, I need a cream egg twist :cry: :lol:

Good luck Jo ann hope they agree to the induction today or at the very least book you a date, hope you have your lo in your arms very soon!!! :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Updated on the first post! Regarding the Twisted Creme Eggs.... I shall mentally send everyone them! :cheer: Aww I just love them too much!

How annoying for you and how rude of that consultant! :twisted: Sorry they didn't even give you and induction date but knowing you will definately have your LO in your arms in next 2 weeks must feel great! :hug: :hug:

So pleased you now know you arent going to go overdue hun. Must be a weight off your mind. Hopefully you'll go naturally before they want to induce you though xx

How rude he didn't come along! But yay you'll have your LO in 2 weeks :cheer:

That's a bit frustrating isn't it :( Must be a busy man!

At least you know the maximum number of days left (11, because the rest of this evening doesn't constitute a full day :shhh: ) hehe!!

Woo hoo!! It's competition time for me and Penstraze for when Aimee arrives!! :twisted: IT'S ON PENSTRAZE!! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back