update...................

-lisa-

Reaction score
Hi, just thought i'd give you an update.......after having heavy bleed Thurs morn and total gush Thurs evening.....been waiting for today for scan to check on situation...................was told they could see where I had been bleeding from and that it could possibly happen again but said that everything looked fine and showed me the heartbeat!!! :shock: :D ...............Think i'm still in shock. I was convinced that it was over as the sickness/sore boobs/bloating had totally stopped by Saturday................On top of that, the period that I had mid February, that I used for my date obviously wasnt a period because I was told that I am 7 weeks 5 days! :? ............I had been thinking that if i'd ovulated half way through my cycle I could have been nearly 4 weeks :? ......................just goes to show u can never be totally sure whats going on ............ :)

That's wonderful!!!!. I've had the same thing over the weekend, my scan is tomorrow morning...fingers crossed.

So glad to hear that everything is ok with you

I know, you have been in my thoughts this weekend. I hope yours goes well, will cross my fingers too! :)

Oooo thats such good news! i wish you the best of helth for the rest of your pregnancy. i hope this has setteled you a little.

If you wanted to get a doppler at some point i suggest the angel sound cheap one as it detects the heartbear really early on! its nice to have peace of mind sometimes. :hug:

-lisa- said:
Hi, just thought i'd give you an update.......after having heavy bleed Thurs morn and total gush Thurs evening.....been waiting for today for scan to check on situation...................was told they could see where I had been bleeding from and that it could possibly happen again but said that everything looked fine and showed me the heartbeat!!

I had this with the repeated bleeding and gushes. I really recommend keeping some spare trousers and some wet wipes with you until the bleeding settles down.

That must've been awful for you, congrats :)

So glad that everything is well with bubs, that must have been an awful worry for you.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back