Update

hope you can have a nice quiet weekend, lots of fluids and yummy comfort foods. it does sound like its nearly over hun, :hug:

hey hun glad you tok the painkillers the pain is unbelievable when it gets going. When i was in A&E i passed a massive clot and they told me that was the sac so thats the worst over. I had another bout of midnight cramps a couple of days after and passed the rest at home then that was it.

xxx
x

Sorry to hear you have had such a long, drawn out process hun! I hope you have your resolution soon.

My M/C back in May took 3 weeks in total. Looking back I am not sure how I functioned during that time? I literally went to work, got home and crawled into bed for 3 weeks! The waiting was the worst thing I think?

One small mercy was that it did pass naturally in the end.

Sadly I think history is repeating itself as once again I am newly pregnant but bleeding (same thing as last time)

It's a horrible situation but as selfish as it sounds at least we have a support network?

Keep well and relax this weekend

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
You're right, the waiting is the worst! I had my 1st spotting at 5w 4d and nothing again until 7w 5d. This went on and off til yesterday, 8w 5d so its such a relief for it to finally be over! I'm totally exhausted now and lost a lot of blood so have no energy but my support couldn't be better - not just from oh, family and friends but also from the lovely ladies on here. I'm so sorry you are going through a tough time but please stay strong! Fingers crossed for you xxxx

You're right, the waiting is the worst! I had my 1st spotting at 5w 4d and nothing again until 7w 5d. This went on and off til yesterday, 8w 5d so its such a relief for it to finally be over! I'm totally exhausted now and lost a lot of blood so have no energy but my support couldn't be better - not just from oh, family and friends but also from the lovely ladies on here. I'm so sorry you are going through a tough time but please stay strong! Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Thanks hun.

I lost a lot of blood overall (I bled for 10 weeks in total - mostly lightly) and stupidly didn't bother with iron tablets.

Make sure you see your GP incase you are slightly aneamic.

If you decide to take iron tablets without consulting your GP note that you need to take extra vit C in order for the iron to be absorbed into your blood. Iron tablets on their own don't work.

Unless my spotting gets worse EPU will not see me yet - ideally they recommend that I wait until 7 weeks as before that there will not be much that they can see... So again I am left in limbo waiting to see if this pregnancy will work out. I am not holding my breath.

I am glad the worst of it has passed for you darling - rest and relax this weekend!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice about the iron! I was worried about this as I lost so much and have felt really dizzy so will book to see doc next monday. That's awful that you have to wait but hopefully its for good news xxxx

Thanks for the advice about the iron! I was worried about this as I lost so much and have felt really dizzy so will book to see doc next monday. That's awful that you have to wait but hopefully its for good news xxxx

Your GP will know much mroe than I do LOL!

I didn't bother with seeing mine back in May, I'd had enough of Dr's by then!

Have a good weekend and thanks - I plan to rest as much as possible and hopefully things don't take a downward turn.

You take care

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back