just wanted to say thankyou and bye bye **UPDATE**

moomoo192

Reaction score
As the title said, we've decided to start ttc again, i know some of you may think this is too early but its what we feel we want to do.

I just want to thank you all for all the help and support you have given me when i needed it and to wish all of you all the best for your next ttc journeys when 'your' time is right. I hope all your suffering and sadness soon eases for you and your wishes all come true.

I will be popping back from time top time to help anyone i can or just be there for anyone who needs a hug, i haven't got on here much lately though buthope to be around more from now on.

If anyone ever wants a chat feel free to pm me.

Thankyou all once again

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all

You're a great bunch of ladies, i don't know what i would have done if it wasn't for this site.

xxxxxxx

ah hun :hug:

all that matters is that your doing the right thing for yourself and you know when your ready which is now for you, i wish you all the luck and hope you get a BFP soon.

take care and remember we are all still here for you if you ever need to chat :hug: :hug:

I dont think its too early as long as you are ready and feel its the right things to do.

Best of luck in TTC and lots of sticky baby dust for you!

:hug: xxx

Hi all,

just wanted to say thank you for all your replies and update you all...today i got my BFP :D

I'm happy but also scared and analyzing every little niggle, also to top it off kids came home from school yesterday with a letter saying there had been a few cases of 'slapped cheek' reported. I guess just another thing to worry about.

I'm gonna make a doc appoint for tues hopefully and get things started, must admit i'm not looking forward to telling the doc i decided not to wait :shock:

wishing all you ladies lots of luck and happiness for your future

Thanks again girls

xxx

:shock: OMG moomoo... I am so happy for you, Well done, like many of us mum's who have lost we Know ourselves when we are ready to TTC... Sometimes it is just a few weeks other times it can be a year or two after a MC... But i shall give proper congrats on the 1-12wks section....
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

P.S. I believe you have been a wonderful support on this section despite your own emotions at time... Thank you for that too :hug:

Congratulations moomoo192 i wanna wish u all the very best with ur bfp please take care of urself and keep us updated how things go for u

All the best puppy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations. That is wonderful news. Try not to worry about anything, only you knew that you were ready to try again. Congratulations again and take care x x x

Congratulation Moomoo, i'm so pleased for you! :hug:

Aw thanks girls and fynemum, that was a very nice thing you said, thankyou :hug:

I will definatly keep you upated with things as long as you dont mind and will continue to give you all my support too, you really are a great bunch :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back