Update

kra0

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well I went in for my final scan and the sac had barely grown so the doctor was able to definitely say that it wouldn't go any further. As I haven't had my actual mc yet, I was going towards d&c but at last minute decided to go for the tablets instead. I took my first lot already and 2nd lot will be Saturday, followed by a scan nxt week 2 make sure everything has passed. I'm resting at home for now but feeling scarily ok. Stomach cramps have started but I have painkillers for if/when they get worse.

I just wanted to thank everyone of u for all your help, advice and guidance. Each of you has took your time to share very hurtful and very personal experiences with me in order to help me out and I honestly am so thankful for this as I know it can't be easy. I can't thank you all separately as there was so many of you lol and there was a certain bunch who have kept checking up on me. It's amazing how people u haven't even met can be so helpful in such a terrible situation. You are all a great bunch of ladies!

I will stil be hanging out around here for a while but won't b ttc for another yr at least but for those of u who wil be ttc, I wish u all the best of luck! If anyone ever needs a chat I'll be here for u all xxxxxx :)

Good luck keira, take care of your self. I hope everything will go smooth and fast :hug: don't be a stranger:)

Sorry to hear this, Hope you are ok, take care for the next couple of days. When you're ready to ttc again you know where to come honey xxx

i hope everything goes as well as it can do hunny xxxx we are all here when you need us xxx

we'll be here and i'll be lurking around as need to have a few months off ttc for wedding reasons. If you need any help or have any questions about what is come, just ask them. many of us have been there and can try to answer as much as possible. some of the other threads recently might be useful to read if you have questions. So sorry again that you are going through this xxxxxx

Thanks again girlies! For anyone who has had the medical management (1 with tablets) how much blood is normal? I've just phoned my early preg clinic as there is a shocking amount and I'm changing my pad every 45 mins or so. She said that if it gets worse or I start to feel ill, I've to admit myself to hospital. I won't have to sit in a&e as I have my notes with me so I can get whisked on through to be seen. But she said if I think I can cope ok at home then to just stay home. I think I'd rather stay at home if poss but the blood is scaring me!!xxxx

Def go in if it gets more than that. I passed more clots than blood and it seemed to come in spurts mainly when i went to the loo and pushed (sorry TMI). I would def suggest going in if you are worried, esp if it gets any worse. how is the pain? are you cramping badly? :hug:

Def go in if it gets more than that. I passed more clots than blood and it seemed to come in spurts mainly when i went to the loo and pushed (sorry TMI). I would def suggest going in if you are worried, esp if it gets any worse. how is the pain? are you cramping badly? :hug:

Same as me! More clots than blood but still soaking a pad really quickly. Mum just went out and bought me the 8hr night time ones so hopefully I stop leaking now. This is a bit silly, but after going through this all, the only thing I'm worried about right now is leaking all over the bed tonight :shock: lol xxxx

awww you poor thing, when I MC it was a shocking amount but i was in A&E under supervision so everything went fine, if you start to worry or the pain gets to you ( i was in a lot of pain ) then you should just get yourself to EPU, its a stressful enough time as it is hun.

hugs to you hun x

Thanks once again ladies :) your support is so helpful and stops me stressing! Lynette, is there anything they can do to stop so much bleeding? I know that's prob a stupid question lol cos of course it has to come out. That's the only thing getting to me, the amount that's coming out is annoying as I have to run to loo every 15 mins lol xxx

I dont think so hun, i was rushed to A&E as my cramps were quite severe and all they asked me to is sit on a commode and let it all out ( sorry ) . The doctor said it all comes away much easier when you are sat on a loo, and can help reduce the pain somewhat as gravity helps.

That helped me, if it gets too much or it starts to scare you go to hospital hun and let them take care of you as it is a big stress to the body and mind.

Thanks for the info. I'm not really having many pains but when my cramps do come, they are quite painful. They gave me painkillers but I'm reluctant to take them if I can help it. Yep sitting on the loo definitely helps it come out, as does coughing lol xxxx

yeah i found that by kinda pushing it helped, i would take the painkillers though hun, dont sit and suffer it coz i did that at first then comes 1am i was rushed to hospital as it was unbearable :-( if i had taken painkillers i may have been able to cope a little better.

hope your ok hun xx

I would go with lynette and take the painkillers, if you have the pain under control it shouldn't get out of control if you see what I mean. Taking them regularly for a couple of days will stave off the worst should it start to get to you.
xxxx

Hope your doing better now hun , I agree painkillers when you need to, mine were nasty too, but I ended up in A&E too, so watch out for too much blood loss, if you have to change a pad within a minute, then get checked - hope it's all over for you soon x

Mornin ladies! Well I have to say I'm so glad I took he advice with the painkillers. Towards the end of the night the pain was so bad I thought I was going to pass out and that was with painkillers! I told my mum there was no way labour could be as bad but she said it was :eek: I was soaking those 8hr absorbant nightly 1s every half hour and could feel blood and clots constantly passing (tmi sorry) but took the midwifes advice and stayed at home cos I thought I could deal with it ok myself and also cos I was to weak to move. When the pains were at their worst I went to the loo and felt something quite big drop out. I looked down quickly and seen a huge clot with something whitish attached which I think must have been the sac. After that I felt so much better. Today I'm exhausted and feel weak but I'm hoping that's the worst of it over. Thanks for your comments xxxx

Sounds like it's nearly over hun, just relax and look after yourself today. Take care x

It does sound like u have got through the worst of it Hun :hugs: take it easy today and relax xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back