• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

update

Binzy

Reaction score
Cosmicgirl and Bead had terrible news today so I'll be brief.
Went to have my bloods taken today and the results won't be back till Monday!
Unbelievable. I have to call tomorrow morning just in case and then go back and do it all again in a week's time to see if my HCG levels increased.
Please all keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hope all goes ok for you chick.

So sad to hear about cosmic girl and bead, Hope they are a well as can be. I didnt know when i posted my thread :(

Thoughts are with them. xxxxxxxx

and all the best for u .xxx

Binzy, hopefully the test come back with a good result! Cant believe though you have to wait until Monday.
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you.

I was so sad to hear about cosmicgirl, my thoughts are with her, I have been through similar. What happened to bead, I know she was supposed to have a scan today.

Fingers and toes crossed and hugs in the meantime xxxx

Will be thinking of you, I went through something similar recently. Hope it all goes well for u. Stay positive xx

Hi Ladies, amazingly I managed to get my results online today and it says my HCG level is 430,9 at the end of the fourth week and the range for that week is 40-5000. I immediately rang my doctor and he said it is a bit low but it might be ok. I now need to wait another week and go back next thursday and do it all again to see how much (or if) it goes up.
Has anyone else been through this? I'm so panicky it's unreal and I'm supposed to stay calm I know but how can I do that with this hanging over my head? It's madness.
Please keep those fingers and toes crossed for me everyone, I've never wanted anything so much and we spent so long trying I can't bear to think of it all being taken away from me now.

Everything crossed for good results next week sweetheart :hug: :hug: xx

Binzy, good luck with everything! What I dont understand is why wont they take the blood again in 2 days? HCG is supposed to double over 2 days, it's an easy way of determining if everything is ok.
Everything is crossed for you, hoping your sticky sticks well to the uterus!

Thanks everyone, I don't know why I have to wait a week either, maybe it's to be extra sure?
Anyone else been in my position that can shed any light?

Keeping everything crossed for you :hug: The numbers themselves don't actually mean anything as long as they're within the normal range (which is huge for completely normal pregnancies - a level of 5000 doesn't necessarily mean anything is better than a level of 400). It's what the levels do that's important, so as long as they're increasing as they should don't worry about it being on the low side of normal - and fingers crossed they'll be increasing perfectly :hug: x

well so far so good chick and its little steps at a time. All the best wishes coming your way for your little bean beigh happy and healthy in there. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Sam's mum for the advice, my dr is one of the calmest people I've ever met so I think he is just preparing me for the worst. I just need to stay calm and pray.
Thanks hayze too, you're one day ahead of me!

Hi ladies, am getting all worked up about my HCG blood test tomorrow. Please god let it go ok, hopefully I'll be able to get the results online on Friday morning and I'll be able to stop myself worrying. I swear this week has been sooooo long.
Girls, if you could just cross your fingers for me I'd be really grateful.
Thanks xxx

Thanks, I know I'm daft but making me wait a whole week for another test has been torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back