*UPDATE!* Why? Why? Why?

dannii87

Reaction score
*EDITED*

I'm so angry!! SO SO SO angry!!

My Mum had planned to go and see Claire (Catherine's Mum) & Catherine today and said to me "what do I say to them the reason why you don't want to go over and see them?" and "they'll start to ask questions as to why you haven't been in touch" and "what happens when they ask to see Evie when she's born?" etc...

I didn't plan this pregnancy, but after making the decision to keep my baby I knew that with that decision came responsbility and a new role: Support in every sense of the word for my child. (Emotionally AND financially).

I know I say this quite a bit but I have bought EVERYTHING myself. I work my a*se off as a Reservations Supervisor at a company organising events and am in charge of about 7 girls. I work really hard and have earned every pay rise I have been awarded with. I have worked so much over time in order to save more money for our future as I don't plan to rely on benefits for very long at all (reluctantly, I have to use them for a little while at least) but it's something I need as a stop gap until I can work again.

Catherine doesn't work and grrr!! OMG I'm just so angry, she got pregnant on purpose and claimed it was an accident and is expecting everyone else to hand things to her on a plate while she lies back and !

My Mum said yesterday "Oh God I'm actually scared to ask you this! Catherine & Claire asked if I could bring your doppler over for them to listen to the babies heartbeat, she wants to borrow it for a couple of weeks, is that ok?" ABSOLUTELY NOT! I had to buy that myself and I'm sorry, but she's going to have to learn that if she wants something, she'll have to either go out and pay for it herself or do without it. That's how I'm having to be! I planned so much for this year, I really wanted to sort my car out and lots of other things, but I've had to put anything I want to one side to ensure my daughter has everything she needs. :wall:

Time to take responsability love :roll: . It doesn't just start the minute baby is born, it starts the minute you find out you're pregnant! Or in her case, the minute she lied to some poor bloke that she was on the pill and wasn't :shakehead:

My Mum also said "Claire and Catherine have mentioned if Catherine has a girl if she could borrow clothes as she won't have a lot of money and is 4 months behind you" - That's not my problem!! I am NOT going to work 9-5 every day to help financially support some little girl & her planned baby! (and I say "little" in the sense that she is extremely immature, nothing to do with her age BTW).

So, my Mum has now lied to them both and told them that A) I've sold my doppler and B) I'm saving Evie's clothes for "a friend that is pregant"

I'm not bloody lying about it!

Am I wrong? I can't believe they have even asked. How f*cking cheeky to ask someone to borrow stuff that I have worked hard to pay for?! xx

Why am I sooooo angry about this?!

My mum's friend's daughter Catherine (17) lives in a hostel (through choice) doesn't work, is extremely immature and is a known liar.

When I found out I was pregnant, her mum was brilliant to me with advice and support and was just generally lovely about everything.

Catherine has had has had 4 miscarriages (July 07, August 07, November 07 & December 07) and is pregnant again... Now, if that is TTC I don't know what is!!

She is currently 9 or 10 weeks pregnant and had a scan a couple of weeks ago confirming she was 8 weeks pregnant with 1 baby. She is adamant she is carrying twins and is also adamant that the sonographer was wrong and she's actually 14 weeks pregnant (she isn't).

Coincidentally, her situation echoes mine to the T!! She was on the pill and on antibiotics for three days (apparently). Although, she doesn't know who the dad is. I sat round her mum's house one day early on in my pregnancy (she was there) and I said "I will take away HIS right to see is daughter should he ever change his mind, but I will never take away the BABY'S right to know her dad" and "I don't want maintanance" etc and she's said exactly the same! Like "poor me, look at the situation I'm in"

Anyway, my Mum keeps updating me (even knowing how I feel about it) and has said "for a girl, she likes Ellie Grace" :shock: WHAT?! I've chosen Evie Grace :( Argh I'm annoyed even writing this...

Catherine's sister (who is my age, 20) phoned me upset about it and said "poor thing, she didn't ask to get in this situation" and "maybe you two could meet up and chat about things?" and I just sat there with absolutely no reply what so ever...

Catherine has even suggested that if she has a girl, I'll give her Evie's old clothes!!! :shock: No F*CKING way! Seriously, no... :shakehead:

I've always said I want to keep all the clothes I've bought in case I have another girl.

I'm so angry... She's got everyone believing this wasn't planned, even though she tested from a week after she had unprotected sex and has had 4 miscarriages!!

My heart is pumping crazy right now... :oops:

omg, i bet your fuming hun, i would be too, personaly i think she was lying about being on the pill, and to me she seems a bit of an attention seeker. Maby shes a bit jealous of you hun, thats my opinion, but you dont have to have anything to do with her if dont want too, and if it were me id stay well away.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahhhh :hug: she sounds a bit unstable really. Is she living in a hostel waiting to be homed? Mabey thats her way to get given a house. Its a lot of "accidents" if not.

As for the names thats why Im all shhhh about mine hehehe dont want no copy cats hehe :)

:hug: hope she get herself sorted soon.xx

It dose sound like she got pregnant on purpose which in her situation seems very irresponsible

it sounds like she may idilise you a bit and wants to emulate you
which is flattering in one way but a bit weired and creepy the way she is going about it.

id stay away from her as much as possible hun i can understand your anger at her chosing a name so closly matching the one you have chosen for your baby girl. And her sister should not have rung you up to guilt trip you into meeting up with her
Her sister seems to need attention and going about it in the compleatly wrong way
Its not you fault or anything to do wth you how this girl is behaving so i would politley decline to request to see her.
take no notice of them hunny just concentrate on you and Evie

:hug:

I don't blame you for being frustrated. Ellie Grace is as close to Evie Grace as you could get! How cheeky of her to say you'll give her your baby clothes if she has a girl! I am all for handing baby clothes to someone if they are still in good condition but never to someone who assumes I'll do it! :wall: Stupid girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back