update on sarah&braydon

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all sarah has asked me to update you all on here,

She moved out last night and she stayed in a b&b for the night, then this afternoon a mediation session was set up with her and her parents to talk things through and see if she could move back home on a tempary basis until the council could find her somewhere pernament.

The mediation went ok she said her mum was ok but wasnt sure about her dad they have agreed that from tommorrow she can come back home tempary till the council find somewhere ASAP. :) She is quite happy with that so that braydon's routine isnt that unsettled.

Generally she is as well as can be expected, she sends her love and thanks everyone for their support.

Also she has asked me to ask you all, do you think that because she is moving to council accomodation they will contact braydon's dad to help out with the money side of things, :think:

She doesnt really want him around but she wants to know if anyone knows if they will contact him so that she can prepare herself with with seeing him again.

If anyone can help let me know and il pass on everything to sarah, or PM me.

Love you sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im glad she can move back home until they find her somewhere :)
hopefully it wont take as long as round here :x

if she goes on income support (not sure if she is already on it) they wil prob want to contact the dad to get maintance off him as they like to get the money back they are giving away

hope they are both well
:hug: :hug:

Aw Sarah I'm glad it's on the way to being sorted out.
I know you've had lots of probs with living at home in the past, maybe when you are living on your own you will like it more in the long term, even though it's a horrible way for it to happen.

:hug:

Phew, glad it's being sorted. Urchin is right maybe it will be much better for you both to have your own space but I'm so sorry it's happened this way.

Thinking of you
:hug: :hug:
+++

glad every things fitting into place finally and hope this is the best for you and your lil boy :) goodluck :)

Aww big hugs Sarah :hug:

I'm sure you'll love being in your own home once you get used to it (it is always a big shock at first), but at least you'll be able to have your own routine and not worry about anyone looking over your shoulder or contradicting you with whats right for you and B.

Like Charlotte said they will only get intouch with B's sperm donor if you have to go on income support, other then that I don't think he would be contacted.

:hug:
xSuzx

just had a text off sarah, she wont be going on income support as she will still be working so hopefully they wont contact b dad.

she is moving back home tempary this afternoon :hug: :hug:

Im sorry it has come to this but hopefully the council will find you a home quickly. Which to be honest is the best thing as i hated living at home with rules.

Here to chat if you need me

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope the council get you sorted quickly Sarah! :hug:

I'm glad you are able to stay until you get a place of your own but I can imagine you won't be feeling too comfortable there after what has happened. You will probably love having your own space but as the others have said, I'm sorry it has happened this way :( :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
just had a text off sarah, she wont be going on income support as she will still be working so hopefully they wont contact b dad.

she is moving back home tempary this afternoon :hug: :hug:

She may need to go on income support other wise they will expect her to pay for all her rent, bills, council tax etc...

I thought her parents may have let her back home. I know she sometimes got sick of things at home though so hopefully this will be what she and B need.

I was living with my parents til Josh was almost 3 and it got too much at times, having your own place is so much better :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck sarah hope you can get things sorted.
You may need to go on income support as you will be single mum and you sill get benefits for bills etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back