Update on my friends little premature baby :)

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Bit pointless really but I'm soo happy for my friend I just wanted to share. Some of you might remember I put a thread up about my friend who was exactly one week behind me in her pregnancy. She was admitted to hospital with high BP and baby was measuring small so they ended up doing a c-section when she was 32 weeks. She had a tiny baby girl who was 3lbs 10 obviously she went straight to neonatal.

Now, nearly 3 weeks later she weighs 4lbs 11 and shes just been told she can go home with her next week :D I'm so happy for her :) she named her Kacie Rebecca :) just thought I'd share some good news xx

That's truly wonderful news. What a little fighter she is :)

Amazing!!!! I am so pleased for your friend! Congratulations!!!!!! xxxx

So pleased she has a happy ending, that's one amazing little baby x x

I was just wondering yesterday about this. Glad to hear all is ok :) x

Really lovely. Makes you realise not all emergencies end up in disaster. How exciting for them. xxx

I remember your other thread, i was just thinking about your thread the other day.

Thats brilliant news, massive congrats to her!

:)

Fab news, so good when a prem baby can get to go home :) good luck to your friend with the feeding, my bf's first was prem and was feed constantly to help them grow xx

awww that's lovely! Babies are such little fighters.......my mum's best friend had a prem baby (she had a heart and lung transplant herself so was pretty miraculous herself)......he weighed just a couple of pounds at birth and now he's just turned 18 and is absoultely fine! Amazing stuff- so happy for your friend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back