update on my daily internal :D

paradysso

Reaction score
my cervix is even lower then yesterday and i got my middle finger through the cervix and felt what i think must of been baby???? im shaking now :rotfl:

:D :cheer: Ooooo this could be the start of something beautiful.... ;)

You do realise that as of Tuesday I am going to be doing regular cervical updates now as well :shakehead:

Libs can blame you when she is sick of getting daily texts on whether I could get my finger in or not :rotfl:

im tempted to go back in there and attempt a sweep, ive been getting quite a few BH's now

Go for it :D

If you weren't like a billion miles from me I'd do it for you. Forgotten what a cervix feels like!

:rotfl:

im begging my bloke to go in there and have a rummage.. never known a man to say no :rotfl:

i wud let any one do it right now, i have such tiny hands :wall:

would u be able to feel hair through the bag? alana had loads of hair, wondering if this one does

paradysso said:
i wud let any one do it right now, i have such tiny hands :wall:

Will this do...

16022008201.jpg

:rotfl:

:shock: Just wish to point out that although my hand looks very unwell - I am actually alive.

:think: Also that is my left hand - something has happened whilst redusing it's size on paint and now it has become my right hand... very odd!

oh i hate wetting myself when i laugh, and i thought horse riding is ment to give your strong pelvic floor muslces :wall:

ive been nipple tweaking and having some more tightenings lol

ok its all good im here now :rotfl:
ill be internaling everyday to maybe twice just because u had a head start :rotfl:

allthough with the midget arms n hands i may have to use something else to help me along :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back