update on me

tracey 2

Reaction score
think my sickness is slowly starting to go little more now last 2 days im still feeling really sick but havent been so fingers crossed its lasts,

been having few pains this morning but no bleeding or anything and just comes and goes think just the stretching pains just little uncomfortable but all is going well at the moment and im not being as nasty so much god im so glad that is over with now think i nearly made some enemies with my moods lol :lol:

and my next scan is 22nd september for my 12 week scan they put it down for 15th but it was day before chloe birthday and i couldnt bear it if there was something wrong i know all will be fine but just in case and i find out day before her 1st birthday, so they understood and moved it to following week im getting pretty excited now

so thats my little update and hope everyone else is doing well xx :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: glad its all going well hun! Not too long to wait for your scan :)
xx

Im glad all is ok hun! :) Stretching and achy pains are normal i still have them on and off. My nausea is still here in waves though all day long :( Oh well all worth it i guess! :D :cheer: Glad you have your scan date through bet you cant wait for that now!! :cheer: :hug:

Hi hun, glad everything is going well for you, and I cant wait for you to have ur scan it will be amazing!!!!!

Hope the pains settle down very soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

So glad all is good with you! :D
Don't worry yourself hun, I'm sure everything is going to work out for us this time. I look forward to seeing your scan pics.

(p.s with your early scan you had, did you get any scan pics to keep? Just curious as I don't know if its rude to ask for one hehe)

thanks girls, :hug: :hug:

klee- yeah i did get a couple of tiny pics there wasnt a lot to see but she asked me if i wanted a little memento, so i took them lol.

looking forward to my next scan seems to be approaching so fast and cant wait to see a good pic of bubba up on the screen, :D

morning sickness started to go a little but now today seems to come back with a vengance feeling so horrid really am,

anyway hope everyone else is well :hug: :hug:

Was wondering how you were getting on... good to hear all well (-ish with the sickness anyway!)
You're scan is a week before mine. Think mine is 13 weeks so we must be due similar time.
Anyway take it easy. If it makes you feel better am also feeling like poo and few pains too.
x

Ohh not long until your scan now then! Glad everything is going well for you :hug:

good luck at your scan and i'm glad your ok :hug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back