:-) update on me

Rowesb

Reaction score
Well, had a mw check this morning:
Pee clear so BP fine :)
Have gone from 32cm to 36cm in 6 days :yay:
Also brim to 2/5ths engaged (thankfully, I would have been really upset if they had been that painful with no effect)

So am thinking let the guessing commence on gender and whether it is going to be early, on time or late! :lol:

:yay: sounds like a fab appointment! Well done! :)

:yay: I have a feeling on your date but I dont want to say because it's after your EDD and I dont want to upset you!! :rofl: I might keep it in a sealed envelope...:lol:

Sounds like a great appt :) Not long to go now! x

Last edited:
^^ for either of us, the ball is coming out later :D

Cant believe its 3 weeks to go! Are you seeing midwife every week? Iv got midwife thursday then hospital next thursday and not sure if im gona be left till 40+ weeks after that. x

my community MW is every 2 weeks, but I think I will probably end up seeing the MW in clinic between so weekly, yesterdays appt was more cos of my BP and pee last week and sample was clear that was sent to the labs... so next week is my routine 38 week at clinic as comm mw is away...

In fact that reminds me, I need to phone the team leaders to see what the plan is regarding my postnatal care

Oh, and (I cannot remember if I have put this elsewhere) HV came yesterday, suggested I go to the local BF cafe before I deliver to gain a bit of local support... sounds good... probably going to go next week... got round to reading the information, 2 hour session, bra fitting advice, social and supportive blah de blah, run by 2 HV and a MW... only my original shit one :shock:, anyone feel that this could be interesting... I swear she is out to haunt me, she rang my new MW whilst new MW was sat in my living room, poor lass didn't know where to put herself, and I ran into her outside the GP surgery a few weeks ago when I went to pick up a script :wall2:

congrats looks like things went well for you. I was at the midwife today and they told me baby is the lying the right way head down and measured my stomach and im 32 cm woop.:dance:

Glad your appiotment was good - sounds like your babe is going to heading earthside very soon x

I think your baby will be born on my birthday, 14 August, awesome date :)

:lol:
Well I am up contemplating doing the online shop or the ironing (but I may try going back to bed first), DH is merrily snoring his head away, and Pip is again giving me some painful BH's and then kicks...
... I have just lost a load more plug too...

Ooo plug! I wish my plug would go, maybe it has and I havent noticed! Its all getting very exciting now eh? So close to the end! :yay:

How much plug does one person have? As have just lost a load more in one go
Managed to get a few hours sleep again from about 5 til 7.30, tried to sleep again but BH's/tightenings/cramps kept getting in the way... something feels different today but I have yet to put my finger on it. Of course today is when comm MW starts her holiday, and I know that hospital MW will be busy with clinics... but if I phone for advice she will probably say go down to see her...

I think you feel different when its "the day" good thing about the plug :) i lost some of mine and havent had anything since :( but the consultant said losing the plug can go on for weeks its only when waters go or you go into labour thats the start of something :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back