Update on Me!! RANT WARNING!!!

Mummy2B2009

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Some you may have noticed ive been missing, had a rough time.
Went to the cinema with Gary on sunday evening and came home to find we had been broken into :shock: The *******s had broken the kitchen window, yanked it open and climbed through, so they must have been very very skinny. They had gloves on so police couldnt get finger prints :wall: They have been disturbed as they only grabbed laptop and digital camera from dining table, but it could have been worse, as the sunday before, a neighbour 8 doors down was broken into and they took everything! :shock:

I lost material things, but atleast ive got everything else, the *******s havent got a chance in hell of getting back in now, its like fort knox's here haha.

I have missed you all alot, you keep me sane!!!
Im back for good now!

xxxxxx

im so sorry hun :hug:
some *******s broke into my car a couple of nights before xmas in a pub carpark,it was only between 6.30 pm and 7.15pm and they took my xmas presents and my 3d scan photos :cry:
its a horrid feeling :cry:

Yeah hun i get you, makes your feel so violated! Like they had seen everything i own :shock:
But ur going to be a mummy this time tomorrow so go to bed missus

Sorry to hear that. It's scum isn't it? My auntie got broken into a while ago, they took her camera with video and pictures of her late husband, she made an appeal in the Liverpool Echo, she only wanted the memory card and said they could keep the camera.
They also stole jewellery and other sentimental items that can never be replaced in the value of the feeling they hold.
My dad and cousins went around the local pubs to look for any wrong'uns trying to sell stuff off but nothing ever came of it.

I can't imagine how it feels but I can sympathise with you, I would be devastated. Big hugs :hug: :hug:

*gasp* oh no..! :eek:

Talk about bad luck!

I'm so sorry..must have been absolutely horrid to have walked in and realised hwat happened.

Glad you're keeping a positive attitude though.. and it's nice to see you back

:hug:

:shakehead: i really dont understand why people have to go and do this its just so wrong cant they go get a normal job or get something better to do with there lives and leave other people's property alone, im so sorry it has happened to you thankfully tho they didnt get too much. :hug: :hug: :hug:

How horrible for you :shock: there are some nasty people out there.

Glad they didn't get as much as they took from the other house, but still, it must be awful knowing they've been in your house. Glad to see you back anyway :hug: :hug:

I do not know how these people sleep at night???

GET A JOB YOU B******DS and work like the rest of us.

Get's me so angry.

:hug: Mummy2B2009 I'm glad they didn't have the chance to take more

fucking twats!!!!!!

god I would love to get hold of people like this and beat the fuckers up!!!!!

so sorry hun u had to go through this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back