Update of Sara and Ellie

Sara,

Keep strong. Praying that Ellie fights through all of this and comes out a strong & fit young girlie xx
p.s. She is a stunning little thing

Oh no sorry to hear this news, come on little one :pray:

updated again, hope ellie stays strong over the next few days :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just read the updates - I really really hope Ellie can be strong and pull through. My thoughts are with them, I can't imagine how heart-wrenching this must be :hug:

Thanks for keeping us up to date Anna :hug:
Sara thinking of you and your family and little Ellie and pray all will turn out ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to sara and baby ellie. My thoughts are with you.

Poor little thing, shes been through so much and being so small and tiny, lifes not fair is it. Hugs for sara and family, they are really going through it arent they :hug:

I shall be praying for baby Ellie and that she stays strong these next few days xxx

scones said:
Poor little thing, shes been through so much and being so small and tiny, lifes not fair is it. Hugs for sara and family, they are really going through it arent they :hug:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Come on lil Ellie :pray:

Poor Ellie she has had everything thrown at her so far and is showing what a little fighter she is.

Love to Sara and family at this very difficult time - i can't begin to imagine how hard the past few weeks have been seeing Ellie so poorly. :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

Poor little thing :( I'm praying she keeps fighting and stays strong, my thoughts are with Sara and her family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Continued best wishes to Sara and family.

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

awww my thiughts are with you and ur family sara.

Carry on fighting little Ellie :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back