Update from my o2 problems of the other week.. lol

lozzi

Reaction score
Well it gets better... they FINALLY delivered me my phone on Tues.. and thats all they sent lol.

a phone, (NO charger, instructions, usb, ear piece, the NEEDED stylus or anything lol)

Well i rang them as i needed the charger and stylus... and they said ok we'll send them to you.. then he goes "oh, we dont have the stylus so we'll a door step swap of the whole phone and it will come with a stylus this time...

So this monring suprise suprise my phone came WITHOUT the stylus AGAIN lol so i just rang them.. and they said oh i'll speak with my manager and get back to you...

Well i waited and waited then i got 2 phone calls of two different people (not managers) sayin theyd ordered my phone... thought nothing more of it...

Just got a phone call now sayin "tomorrow you'll recieve 3 brand new LG viewty, please could you decline 2"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

takes bloody ages to get ONE phone... then they decide to sned me 3 bloody news ones in a day :lol: :lol:

***update***

according to the website im now getting 4 hahaha

lol just looked again

Order date Order no. Description Status

30th April 2008 gm-011******* Delivery Charges, LG Viewty Silver Complete
30th April 2008 gm-011***** LG Viewty Silver In Progress
30th April 2008 gm-01175**** LG Viewty Silver, LG Viewty Silver In Progress

it appears they have only dispatched one lol

appears not all staff at o2 are thick lol

i take it back...

Theyve dispatched for delivery tomorrow...

4 LG viewtys.. AND a K850i...

lol

IDIOTS

hahhha

just declined 4 phones.... lol

the man who delivers.. is a regular.. he collects all my broken electricals :oops: lol said his boss wasnt for letting him out of the depo this morning thinking there was something dodgy going on lol

Madness 4 brand new phones!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back