***UPDATE*** and Q about faint lines & miscarriage :o(

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well i am now CD42 and i did a cheapy internet test yesterday when i got on from work and this morning. And they both had faint second lines!

Definately defined pink lines, not like earlier in the month when you could barely make them out. I'd take a pic but got be at work in 25 mins!

When you let them dry out they get darker too, whereas the others faded away!!

I have a CB digi and will use it tom AM.

Wish me luck ladies!!

Laura (who is trying not to get too excited about 2 faint positives!!)
xxxxxx

ooh sounds promising hun everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

That sounds promising, good luck with tomorrows text :hug:

Thanks guys!

I am excited and worried!

The tests were looking good but obviously need that BFP on a decent test to be sure. But i am confused with dates and stuff. Also i am really scared as i have had a previous miscarriage, which they thought was ectopic. But they are stingey with scans here and only give you the 14 weeks downs one, if requested and the routine 20 week one.

So even if i did have a BFP i would be really unsure if i was really pregnant or like before it was a failing pregnany. I only had faint positives when i miscarried as my HCG never rose high enough.

Do you think i should make a docs appointment for monday or something..............

Thanks!

Laura
xx

i would make an appointment hun, even if they won't do a scan see if they will do your bloods for a couple of weeks, but im sure if you lay it on abit they might give you a early scan. good luck

Wait till you see what the digi says. Some woman on this forum have had +HPTs with internet cheapies during AF. One even had her DH test and he got a +. So I think you should retest with another test. Good Luck :hug:

hun if you want an early scan tell them you dont know when you last had af so not sure how far pg you are they will have to do a dating scan then hope your tests get stronger and this is a bfp for you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back