Up early tomorrow...

charliebear

Reaction score
...were off to a christening!

We need to be up extra early as it take OH longer than a teen to get ready!!! And thats just in the bathroom :rofl:

We always end up running late I'm determined to be up, ready and out of the door early...maybe I should move the clocks forward a bit :whistle:
We need to leave no later than 11am.

my oh always tells me off for being late then when im ready im like omg your not dressed!! lol his excuse is it will only take him a min then when we get out of the door were late and im blammed for taking an hour lol even tho we would have been on time when i had finished getting ready lol i say set the clocks forward chick x

Hehe, OH always says he's ready no shirt, shoes, no teeth brushed, dog has to be walked....it goes on!
We go through this everytime we go out!! :rofl:

sounds like my hubby lol! could you imagine if they had to plan to go out togther haha!! madness

all men are like that when its time to go out!! hope you have a great time hun xx

:rofl: i'm pleased my OH isn't too bad, he just procrastinate's! drives me nuts :wall2:

Move the clocks forward like they done in the film Four weddings and a funeral :lol:

Have a great day hun :)

If we have to catch a train at 11am we'll get there at 10.59am HA Im the one at the door "come on come on"!

Hope thinsg went to plan lol and you had a lovely day x

We were there on time!! Out the door dead on 11am.
Had a great day thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back