• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

unwell here

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hey, after not sleeping all night tonight and having a bad one the night before; I am up with bad tummy ache and diarrhea symtons and feeling sick. Feeling so tired, but feeling unwell at the same time, is not good.

Not sure how to alleviate tummy ache and feelings of sickness.. any advice!!

Hugs :sick:

I'm not sure either hun, sorry. Are you resting as much as you can? Sorry I can't bemust more help but didn't want to R&R......Hope you feel better soon!

:hugs:

x

I'm not sure how you can alleviate it either. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids though, sounds like a bug, there's lots going around at the moment.

Hope you feel better soon.

Had this my self few weeks ago it was horrible!! Just got to rest, paracetamol n plenty of water. It will pass x x

hope you're feeling better today ! xx

Do you feel any better yet? Hope you've been able to get some rest x

Hey thanks for the posts; my mother reckons I had food poisoning (mums are great) rather then a sicky bug; I have to say was feeling bloody ill!! It was either the burger king or the curry, but something did not do me any good. While I was poorly baby was moving around like crazy... but am better and baby seems calmer. Hope she wasn't ill as well.. x

Glad you're feeling better, feeling poorly while this pregnant SUCKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back