unusual names....please help.x

pregnantmumof3

Reaction score
hello..im new..just found i am pregnant but this will be my fourth baby, i already have a 5 year old a 4 year old and a 2 year old. this babys father is a new partnr who i have been with for over a year now. i love unusual names for childen. my eldest daughter is Raven and my other daughter is Skyla and my son is named after my late grandad Ralph. i really want another unusual name for this baby...if its a girl i like the name Star...dont know about any others or any boys names...anyone with any ideas?xx

Hey, congratulations on our pregnancy and what lovely names for your children. I really like Raven :) didn't want to read and run but thought I'd let you know there is a section on this forum on names. Hopefully you'll get more replies there :)

Star is lovely in meaning but I'm a little traditional. My friend who is a red head got given the name Ruadhan Stella - it means Red Star. I love the meaning :)

See you around the forum

Xxx

What about Starling, like the bird. Quite cool to keep with the bird theme :)

love the name star friend of mine named her little girl that and another is destiny....
My firned and her sister have unusal names of Lace and Paris.... think theyre soo pretty xxxx

I like it for a child but I wouldn't want to be called star as an adult, particularly in a professional job xx

hiya, welcome and congratsies

Love your childrens names and Star is lovely too, one of our friends nieces is called Levi its quite unusual

Cant really think of any boys names at the minute like unusual ones if I do Il give you a shout xx

Levi is a biblical name so not really out there, just uncommon. I knew a boy called Levi, he was soooo handsome!

Cos this is my sentiment, a colleague's inlaw has named her baby girl Dolly. I asked if it was short for Dolores or something. Nope just Dolly. Although the name is cute, it just doesn't fit an adult.

Although Star is really really growing on me, it doesn't sound ridiculous like Apple and it is pretty. I'm still traditional and will name my girl,if I have a daughter Eva - it means life. Me and OH fell in love with it after watching Wall-E hahaha

xxx

I like starling. thank you all for the input.xx i also like names like flame, vanilla and i love the name Eden but for a boy!! xx

I really like Claudette (ettie for short) but suspect i have bob hope of getting that one past hubby!

Sorry for dropping in but if you like Star then you could go for Seren which is welsh for star :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back