Underwired Bras?

nori

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ive heard that us pregnant ladies shouldnt be wearing underwired bras. Have you all got maternity bras? They are another pricey expense!

Claire x

all pregnany women should go and get fitted for a maternity bra at around 12 - 14 weeks.

then go again for a nursing bra around 38 weeks

i cannot emphasise enough about a good fitting bra at all times not just in pregnancy.

If you don't get a good bra whilst pregnant and whilst BF'ing then you risk having to tuck your tits in your knickers at the age of 40!!

I have had 4 babies and breast fed them all and ive taken care of my breasts. And you can tell. My breasts are fabulous.

budge said:
I have had 4 babies and breast fed them all and ive taken care of my breasts. And you can tell. My breasts are fabulous.

Lol I was expecting to scroll down to see a pic then!! :shock: hahaha
I find sports bras are just as good at the moment!
I havent grew any on my boobs so far! Weird I know but Im glad! lol I know I will later on!

sports bras are great. they have good suport. BUT alwasy get fitted. go to m and s and get a fitting . You'll be suprised at what size you are and what you've been wearing. And theres no better feeling than wearing a fitted bra. Get the best out your breast !!! you only have one pair

budge said:
Get the best out your breast !!! you only have one pair

LOL.. sounds like you should be on an advert!

I was waiting to get fitted as i thought they would keep growing for a bit. Ive just bought 2 off ebay for £2.52. They are recent ones from m&s (just looked on their website and new they are £15 each)

Will use these ones and get properly fitted in a month or so. Im pretty good with having well fitted bras.. I also believe its important but maybe not quite as pasionate as you budge! :)

Claire x

nori said:
budge said:
Get the best out your breast !!! you only have one pair

LOL.. sounds like you should be on an advert!

I was waiting to get fitted as i thought they would keep growing for a bit. Ive just bought 2 off ebay for £2.52. They are recent ones from m&s (just looked on their website and new they are £15 each)

Will use these ones and get properly fitted in a month or so. Im pretty good with having well fitted bras.. I also believe its important but maybe not quite as pasionate as you budge! :)

Claire x

:lol:

I did! I was fitted not long ago! I hate ill fitting bras! As soon as I notice a change I will be going again! :D
I think your totally right! So many people walk around with bras that dont fit and you can see it! Like they have 4 boobs because the cup is too tight or the back strap digs in and looks horrid in tight clothes! LOL yes I go around looking at other peoples tits! :shock: hahaha

ive changed bra size twice now & i KNOW i need to do it again but i have to go to bravissimo for mine so i hate going to spend loads on a bra that wont fit for long! If one more person tells me they think im carrying this child in my boobs ill scream hehehehehe

lea m said:
! So many people walk around with bras that dont fit and you can see it! Like they have 4 boobs because the cup is too tight or the back strap digs in and looks horrid in tight clothes! LOL yes I go around looking at other peoples tits! :shock: hahaha

LOL.. I think we all notice the four breasted woman out there!

kerryp said:
ive changed bra size twice now & i KNOW i need to do it again but i have to go to bravissimo for mine so i hate going to spend loads on a bra that wont fit for long! If one more person tells me they think im carrying this child in my boobs ill scream hehehehehe

Aww i feel for you!! I would hate to have massive boobs that keep getting bigger!! :shock:

nori said:
lea m said:
! So many people walk around with bras that dont fit and you can see it! Like they have 4 boobs because the cup is too tight or the back strap digs in and looks horrid in tight clothes! LOL yes I go around looking at other peoples tits! :shock: hahaha

LOL.. I think we all notice the four breasted woman out there!

hee hee :lol:

I thought id give you my bra update. I went to M&S and got a 2 pack for £20.. I must say im not a fan of the non plunge bra. My boobs seem far more spread and if its cold i swear i will poke someones eye out as they arent padded. I was much bigger than i thought though so was worth going.

I tried Mothercare too as they had some nice t-shirt PADDED maternity bras but oh my god were they small! They stopped at a 34DD so goodness knows what the bigger ladies do.

Claire x

I thought id give you my bra update. I went to M&S and got a 2 pack for £20.. I must say im not a fan of the non plunge bra. My boobs seem far more spread and if its cold i swear i will poke someones eye out as they arent padded. I was much bigger than i thought though so was worth going.

I tried Mothercare too as they had some nice t-shirt PADDED maternity bras but oh my god were they small! They stopped at a 34DD so goodness knows what the bigger ladies do.

Claire x

i got mine in mothercare sale for £6 and its very comfortable :D

I went for a fitting and I hadn't changed size (I didn't think I had though) so I stuck with the bra's I already had. I have bought a maternity bra that isn't underwired but I don't feel anywhere near as supported in it as I do in my normal bra's so I'm mixing the two at the minute. The maternity bra's are quite high up so if I'm wearing a lower cut top I have to wear my normal bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back