Maternity bras?

lozzijane - I bought 38c in marks and spencers - 2 bras ( not pretty but sooo comfy), one black, one white for £20. They had 38G as I nearly bought it by mistake. They went bigger too from memory. Think I have grown again as I'm struggling with my 'over the shoulder boulder holders!!!!!' Bra isn't a word my OH uses - why are men so insensitive at this time? :roll:

do u have any idea how mucch bigger? coz i was pre preggers 38g.

i might as well buy a hammock and sew it together at the back haha

lozzijane said:
do u have any idea how mucch bigger? coz i was pre preggers 38g.

i might as well buy a hammock and sew it together at the back haha

:rotfl: oh my god.. im in th esame position right now..

my last bra i bought from m+s (38g) and it took them 45mins to find one that fitted 'alright'

Oh - okay! I thought you meant 38g now!! Just checked on the website and they sell up to 38g - no larger. BUT in the shop I thought they had other sizes - you could ring rather than go in for a wasted trip.

All you big boobied ladies!

I was a 34B pre preg...and was kinda proud when I experienced my first cleavage when I hit 36C :(

Makes me look kinda rubbish in comparison!!!

Oh well, at least ive still got 20 weeks left to go still got room to grrrooooowwwwwwwww

violet-glow said:
Im happy in my 4 quid primark sports bras at the moment lol :cheer:

I used to wear Tesco's non-wired bra's they were about £4, and were dead comfy and easy to pull down when I expressed. I'm glad I didn't bother buying an expensive one now!

Ive got the expensive ones, have some from mothercare and marks & spencer but I dont really use them. They dont seem to be as comfy as the cheapy ones. Gone but to a 40D though :cheer: .... OHs happy lol

Hi
For all you big busty beautiful ladies, m&s have great sports bras that rock. Fantastic support and they give you a great shape, you have two boobs in these and not one giant long sausage as with others :lol:
I was a 32E to begin with and now a 32G and really happy with the sports bra. I've been wearing a maternity bra in bed from 4 weeks which has definately helped too :cheer: :cheer:

Bev x x

lozzijane said:
i dream of being a 36c :(

same here... i was gonna have a breast reduction b4 i found out i was preggy...

im still gonna have it but i can have it 6months-1yr after i finish breastfeeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back