undecided boy names

tattybear85

Reaction score
I am really stuck on boy names i really like Harrison and Zachary but im not decided on them i like them but not sure if i like them enough for them to be his name!!! any sugesstions greatly apreciated

his surname will be Simmons we have decided to call his sister Georgia Ellen Simmons!

We never had this problem with Olivers name we knew from about 15weeks what we would call him his full name is Oliver Travis James Simmons so we need to fins a name that goes nice with Oliver and Georgia!!!

xxxxx

i love harrison and zachary - both great names

I prefer Zachary to Harrison but think they are both lovely names :cheer:

They are both nice :) I think I prefer Zachary though? The girls name is gorgeous btw!

I like them both, but prefer Zachary, especially when shortened to Zach :D

Love Georgia for a girl, considering that for mine if it's pink

i do like zach and i can imagine a blonde haired boy called that name coz if he is anything like his brother his hair will be white!!!!!

but im not sure if a blonde haired kid would suit a name like harrison.

Im most def they will be this colour as Matt was white till he was about 8-9 and was really blonde till about 4-5...and Oliver came out white!!!!!

I love the name Zachary and always wanted to call a boy it but my hubby didn't like it when we had ds. If it's a boy this time as well I'm getting my way :D

I prefer Zachary (check out my signature ;) ) Ryan looked like a Zachary when he was born but we changed our minds after a few days and just had it as a middle name :D

i love harrison.. especially as it can be shortened to harry

I like both but Harrison is getting really popular now so i pick Zachary :)

I love Harrison.. that was on my shortlist! I'm also like Harley at the moment which is similar...

...Both names are great choices though! x

Oliver, Georgia and Isaac sounds nice :wink:

Or how about Jarrod? Isaac's middle name is Jarrod. Its my OH's name. Everyone calls him Jed so we considered Jarrod and Jed for Isaac but settled on Jarrod as a middle name instead :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back