Max-Alexander and Marie-Ellen

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
My second name is Monroe and Deans is Evans, we are going double barreled, as im a very independant lady!

When we eventually get married we will both be Monroe-Evans.

The thing is we want M names for the first name and E names for the second part. i really cant think of any E names for a boy apart from Edward and i dont like that name.

so we have

Max-Alexander for a boy
Marie-Ellen for a girl

any suggestions of your favorite M and E names will be greatly apreciated! thank you

Can't think of any M names but I like Elizabeth, Emily, Emma, Eva, Ellie. And for a boy, Ethan, Elijah, Evan, Elliot, Ewan.

I love Alexander as a name.

Max-Alexander doesn't really work for me because of the two X's so close together. If it wasn't hypenated and was going to be a middle name only it'd be ok. As it is it sounds strange when I say it out loud. Doesn't roll for me.

Love Ellen not so keen on Marie. Again I am not keen on hypenated first names (i've posted as to why in other threads so will spare you the details :lol: )

If you are giving your LO a double barrelled surname also then a double barrelled first name seems like overkill to me. I'd go for single first and middle and see which they prefer to use as they get older. And then use a double barrelled surname.

FWIW, I didn't take my hubbys surname when we married. I like my own and didn't want to double up either. We have a couple of options surname wise and one is double barrelled for LO's surname.

never thought of the two X's close together, thanks for pointing that out. my middle name is Alexandra, and ive always loved it so i thought alexander is a bit more masculine! yeah i think the names will be a first and second name rather than both as a first name.

millie, maddison, matilda, mattie, maddy, maddie, mckenzie, michaela, misha, makenna, maya, maisy, mercedes, micah, morgan.

erin, ella, elouise, elissa, emma, eme,

morgan elouise stands out to me

I agree with Sherlock that to hypenate the first names would be too much with a hypenated surname.

I have a hypenated first name myself and have always hated it, got picked on at school for being posh because of it I prefer seperate first and middle names myself.

i think were going to have Sophie-Marie Ellen for a girl now

Still Max-Alexander or just Alexander for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back