Unbelieveably excited!

Annie050408

Reaction score
I've been on a bit of a rollercoaster over the last couple of weeks, going from freaking out about how the baby will fit out to being worried to my wits end for her health but now I am sooo excited.

I can't actually believe that in a matter of weeks I will get to see my little baby and hold her in my arms!:dance:

I am torn between wishing the time away so the time finally comes and wanting to relax enjoy the last part of pregnancy and the last time I will every have of just being me and not being someone's mum.

Anyone else feeling similar to this?

I am!! My poor hubby has had it left, right and centre!Torn between lots of emotions. Our moses basket arrived this morning and it suddenly dawned on me that in less than 11 weeks (hopefully!!) there will be our baby in it!! Also working out how I am going to fit 6 months work into the next 9 weeks kind of makes it more real too!!
Pam x

I'm really excited about Sebastian arriving and can not wait to hold him and see what he looks like and meet the person who's been growing inside me for 9 months! Obviously I'm already a mummy and I can not wait to be a mummy again!!! I want the time to fly and so far it has done! I can't believe just how fast it's gone! x

annie so glad your not able to get more exciited after the worry you had!! i would say def enjoy some me time lovely and time as a couple and before you know it she will be here

im really excited and really want the time to hurry up to meet and find out if its a boy./girl!! but for some reason even tho im feeling little one move, have a big bump, cot/moses basket etc up and ready it still doesnt feel like a baby is on it way really dont know why

I totally know what u mean....im sooooooooooooooo excited, just counting the days down now, glad ive got a close wedding in between to help get through these weeks....oooo just sept and oct and wel have our bubbs in our arms.....how exciting!!! xxxxxxxxx

im the same :)

wishing the days away.. Kind of bad but i want my baby in my arms.

im happy for you annie that you are excited now more than worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back