Just recieved text from mrs_tommo22 (updated)

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Had a text off sarah aka (mrs_tommo22)...

She hasnt felt baby move since 10 pm last night so she is on her way up to the hospital to get checked out..

god i hate it when this happens, i was like it all the time, it does panic you and yet shes told me not to painc!

Hope all is well sarah, and hope baby is just fine.. keep me updated!

thinking of you all sarah..

take care babes :hug:

cant text you back as im out of credit, so if you see this im gonna get some credit later tonight.. you can still keep me updated though and i'll update here! :hug:

**update**

another text is they are keeping her in to moniter baby, and once they are satisfied with baby then im sure she will be home! she is on moniter now, confind to the bed bless her

Ooh gosh, she's such a star she's like my worry-helper whenever something's up with my health, and we're due a day apart! Send her my regards if you text/speak to her. :hug:

Michelle x

OMG, I hope both her and LO are ok :hug:

Thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Hi girls, im home.Was on trace for over an hour and went in cos i was genuinly worried for once about my babes.
She werent moving at all though. But as soon as she went onto monitor she started wriggling then kicking, the cheeky monkey had me worried!

Thanks for your concern but its just one of those things and me and LO are fine and hugs to you all girls xxxx

Hi

Glad everythiongs okay hun they can give you quite a scare
Katrina

glad all is ok sarah, thats what they tend to do isnt it.. wiggle away as soon as they put you on moniter but best to be safe than sorry..

glad your now home! :hug:

Glad all is ok, cheeky wee thing scaring you like that :roll:

:hug: :hug:

I know the little mare! she really frightend the life out of me and my Mil!

aww its weird having a thread where people are worried about me instead of the other way around :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun glad all is ok you must e so relieved. I had this a few weeks ago and it is definitely the scariest thing ever. As soon as I got to the hospital they they put the doppler on me and there was a lovely strong heartbeat hearting that was definitely the best feeling.

Sorry I've only just seen this post. Glad to hear all is ok with LO and you are now home again. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back