Uh oh it's started

PyscoFalcon

Reaction score
Dragged myself to local shops to post some letters and a parcel.
Had a wee bit of spare change left so grabbed a x-stitch mag (there's a baby mobile patten in it eee)

Then I did it.

I popped into the charity shop and got some baby clothes :whistle:
Quite a few people in there buying baby toys and clothes so it was a bit of a squeesh to get around all the prams in such a small shop.

But I found the only few nutral clothes in there and snapped them up.

I got
1 onesie
3 baby bodygrow things
1 thicker jumper type top

All for the sum of £3 :dance:

So that's my baby sorted until 3 months. Just need MIL to knit a few cardies, hats and mitts etc now :D

I so wasn't going to buy anything until after my scan but couldn't not get them hehe.
Have promised hubby I won't buy anything like nappies, bottles etc until 3rd tri when we can add bits to the weekly shop :)

Now I have to clear out some room to hang them in when washed. :oooo:

Hahaha, the title of this had me worried for a minute.....don't do that to me lol!!!

I am going to wait until my scan, but don't think Mum has, I fell in love with a travel change kit in the Avon catalogue, I think she got it. I am going to be like an idiot after my scan though, our charity shop is awesome for baby gear and I am going to hit it on a weekly basis.

I am going to start buying the little stuff with the weekly shop too, but start after my scan, I have already taken to peering down the baby aisle in Tesco waiting impatiently for the day I can turn my trolley down there! We also popped to babies r us for a 'window' shop last weekend, it was lovely to get a better idea of the things that have changed since DD was a baby

Haha sorry. It's made me all giddy and excited.

Think that's what's kicked it off. We popped into Mothercare whilst in Chelmsford on Sat for our passport interviews.
Got to measureing up cots trying to find something that will fit in our house and we found 1 smaller than a normal cot but bigger than a rocking crib for £59!

Should last until the kid is 2 or so.

So Hubby took a photo of the ID thing so we can buy it later.
Then I started to play with prams lol.

REally hoping Tri 2 flys by so I can start shopping propper hehe.

Haha you've got to love it! I'm looking on eBay for stuff now, just browsing... now ive bid on something!! Arrrggghhh! I said i wasnt going to get anything until i'd been for my 12 weeks scan but after and early scan yest for spotting (and i was in a car crash the other day all be it not a bad one thank god) and i saw my little one (have a feeling its a boy) kicking about i feel i can allow myself to get a few bits. Makes it rather exciting!!! You go girl, cant blame you. xxx

lol! I have to literally restrain myself from going to baby shops or baby sections in shops. My husband know's I will go crazy after scan hahaha but I can't wait to buy all those baby clothes etc!

Good on you though, you got yourself a bargain :D plus it needs to be done sooner or later.

I'll just browse online now...

Yay I'm not the only one woooo.
Makes me feel a little better hehe.

glad you and baby are okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231