• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uh-Oh!!! IB??!

Anna B

Reaction score
OK, some of you will remember that I am currently living away from my partner after he threw me out of our house. well, we have been working on our relation ship, and things are getting much better. So much better that we have been having sex again. He has been having trouble 'finishing' though, and so hasn't cum inside me at all, but we haven't been using any protection, and we all know that guys dribble!
My period is due on friday, and over the last 2 days or so, I have been having mild tummy cramps, which i was putting down to ovulation, as I used to ovulate at around this time of the month (pre-contraceptive pill, which I started on when I was 15, I know when I used to ovulate as it caused alot of problems back then.).
Today, my discharge is slightly pinky when I wipe! I am now *slightly* worried that i am pregnant!! I Haven't been taking my folic acid (is it too late? Oliver had Spina Bifida, if I start taking it now, will it work??), Paul will go crazy cos Im not living with him, but I'll be over the moon (yup, but mixed up there!!!

HELP!!

it could well be ib hun
im sure just because youve had one baby with sb doesnt mean others will have it i think its just luck of the draw hun so try not to panic but start taking them anyways
and good luck
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back