IB or AF?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I went to the loo a couple of hours ago and when I wiped it was light brown. Been a couple of times since and theres nothing now. I'm about 8/9DPO so am around the right time for implantation but can't help but think it's over again for me this month. Still feeling slightly 'hungover' and not quite 'with it' IYKWIM. I'm not due on till the 22nd, but I never had IB with my other pregnancies so why should I this time? Just waiting for AF to show now I guess :cry:

Either that or MissG and I are secret twins cause she has been having the same :D . I'm not copying you intentionally hun :)

it definatly sounds like ib.

not every pg is the same hun

:cheer: me you and miss g might be gettin our bfp soon :cheer:

God I hope so :pray: :pray:

I'm going to be well gutted if I come on now. I had a cone biopsy around 6yrs ago just after I'd had Jordan. When we first started TTC I went to see the doc and he said sometimes the scarring from that can make it hard for the sperm to get through so thats why I'm finding hard to believe I actually could be PG. He did say though that usually there's no probs conceiving after a cone biopsy. I'm also overweight and 31 and pessimistic.

hi skairdy...
i also had that hangover feeling about a week before i was due to come on and it lasted about 5 days! good luck!

Thanks hun. I'm trying to not get excited but can't help it :cheer:

hun it DEFO sounds like you are pg - i cant wait until friday now, if not for me - for you darlin!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back