Typical!

Rachel

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my thread before about Kieran refusing to breastfeed, even though I kept trying he still wouldn't so in the end I gave up trying and put him on formula.

Today I was holding him and he starting rooting for boob and I know I've still got abit of milk left so I lifted my top and he started sucking and was there quite happy for 10mins sucking away lol

It's typical he will feed now I've hardly got any milk left but he wouldn't feed when I had plenty of milk there for him :doh:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

what are you going to do now hon? its possible to relactate if you want to give it another go?

xxx

was about to say the same thing at purple lol

Dr can prescribe Domperidone tablets for you, this will create a supply in just a few days. Or theres other things that the girls have used, herbal stuff (I didnt BF for long, so I only have a limmited knowledge).

Whatever you decide :hug:

It depends how long you stopped for but relactation is certainly possible. There is great advice on Kellymom if you're interested - though it does take a while.

Perhaps you can look up your local breastfeeding support unit and get some help as soon as possible so that if you do want to relactate they will be able to help you. It's great he suckled for 10 minutes!!! :D

I have had him on my boob quite alot since then and he has sucked for 10/15 mins each time but I don't feel like my milk has gone up at all :?

He is still hungry after the breast which is to be expected because of my milk being low from when he wouldn't feed but it dosen't even feel like it's increasing at all :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back