• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Typical!!!

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Today is CD10 and this week should be the week I get +OPK and typical DH is on night shift!!! I text him from work today and told him that when he is packing his lunch for work this week to make sure he has plenty of high energy food cos he's gonna need to have loads of energy every morning when he gets home cos if we wanna make a baby this month we gotta get at :bd: now and loads of it :dust::dust::dust::dust:

hehe you tell him hun!! Good luck and baby dust! x

So it's literally morning glory lol

Good luck xxx

Haha ditto hunny!! But next week for me!! OH is on nights next week so told him before he goes and when he's back first thing he'll be doing the BD no excuses!!! Hehe xx

hahahaha just seen this and it made me laugh so had to reply good luck hunny lol xxx

Aw..... ha ha ha.

Yes thats the way lol.... Show them whos BOSS :D.

Good luck everyone xx

Amy xx

DH appears to be liking my 'morning glory' :bd: demands in that this morning he asked was this gonna be the story everytime he's on night shift lol

I would turn up at work in a trench coat and a smile bet that gets the spermies so worked up he will even have your eyes pregnant lol xxx

Plus all the other guys in the factory. lol

Have read the all the morning time spermies are the strongest so hopefully this week will prove that fact correct :)

* oasis wots the story morning glory in the background lol *

:lol: OH is on permanent night shifts Mon through Friday.
I'm finding it hard fitting TTC in!

Today is CD10 and this week should be the week I get +OPK and typical DH is on night shift!!! I text him from work today and told him that when he is packing his lunch for work this week to make sure he has plenty of high energy food cos he's gonna need to have loads of energy every morning when he gets home cos if we wanna make a baby this month we gotta get at :bd: now and loads of it :dust::dust::dust::dust:

This is how the 'morning glory' started. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back