Typical!

xrachx

Reaction score
well i am waiting for day 1 so i can go for my fsh levels and guess what?! my flaming af has decided to muck about, god how typical is that, i had spotting on tues and thought, tues night/wed morn i will have lift off, ring the unit and get my bloods done on monday (day 5) but its now stopped, jeesus it is so frustrating! i am trying to be calm about it and i know it happens as my af was delayed on my first ivf cycle and i know it was due to stress as i was checking my blood pressure, has anyone had this before starting treatment?

Hi Rach! :wave:

I know exactly what you're going through! I was waiting on AF so I could call the unit to get appointments booked and pick up my drugs for my first round of iui, and yes, you guessed it - I have spent 3 years wishing her away and the one month I am waiting on her with welcoming arms - the cheeky begger is late! :lol: I think it was a mixture nerves and excitement that kept her away for a few days. You're right - bloomin typical!

I see from your ticker you have already had a succesful round if IVF and have a gorgeous little bundle of joy! That's wonderful! Hopefully this round is just as successful.

I start my drugs next week for my first round of IUI, 3 goes of that then its on to IVF. Hopefully we will both be having some good news this year!

Lots of luck and love xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back