off to the clinic.....Update.x

xrachx

Reaction score
well i am off for my 5 day fsh this morning, a bit nervous as the ball is officially rolling now, it will be strange being there again....wish me luck!

p.s its about 45 mins away and its snowing, typical as my dp is anxious about me driving in this weather, i will be fine, i am taking a mate and we are in the RAC, god he does worry sometimes.

well just a little update.....

we have just been this morning for oh's sperm evaluation and our file is now upto date...yey!!
i have been chasing my smear results for a couple of days and this morning they dropped through the letter box at about 9am, we were leaving at 10am to go to the clinic, jees how close was that..(cant do anything without them)..so here i am waiting for day one! omg i cant believe we are starting next month, my af is due around the 27th/28th of this month so i ring on my first day, pay for my treatment then i have my bookings and pack waiting for me to go to day 21..eeekkk....injections!!

How exciting for you :cheer: :cheer:

I hope you dont have to wait for too nlong

Awww how exciting!!!! It must be a weird feeling knowing its all out of your hands!

Hope you dont mind me asking, how long from say your AF starts do they do their thing and your in the 2WW and how long did it take with Glenn?

LilysMummy said:
Awww how exciting!!!! It must be a weird feeling knowing its all out of your hands!

Hope you dont mind me asking, how long from say your AF starts do they do their thing and your in the 2WW and how long did it take with Glenn?
i have posted my cycle with glenn, ohhh god its ages since i read it, tis a bit long mind..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back