two weeks since start of mc, pos opk??

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls, out of curiosity i did an opk today, only to find it came up strong positive. now i had my first bleed on 14 march (mothers day...how could i forget!!) and that turned out to be when i lost the baby, but i have only been heavy bleeding since 23rd march (last wed), is it poss that i am ov? i will be gutted if i am, since i am still bleeding and cant do the BD!! xx

I'm afraid I don't have an answer but didn't want to read snd run. :hug:

I don't actually know anything about those OPK tests so there may be another reason with them, but I wonder if you might be?

I started bleeding late on thursday 11th March, and had D&C on friday 12th. I had really one sided pains and stomach (more sensitive than normal) pains on tuesday / wed /thursday last week. So I decided that unless AF showed , that I must have been ovulating last week and tried to catch it. Have a new ticker , but completly guessing by dates from the 12th as first day of bleed and also my body telling me. Have decided unless we fancy it (as OH feels a bit under pressure bless him) , no point trying now, I think my window has gone! I may be completely wrong, but we are very close in dates you and I, so hope that helps you. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon for you and you may have time still. If you miscarried normally and only started bleeding last week, then perhaps you have another week till ovulation? or I wonder if your hormones started dropping before the MC ?

Oh it's so confusing! Hope your bleeding stops soon

hi jj, yeah it is confusing! especiaaly cos i actually mc'd on 14th march even tho the heavy flow didnt start til last wk. i am feeling soooo like i want to bd now so i am wondering if it is ov.. i cant believe i will miss it if it is, dh says he doesnt mind as bleeding alot lighter and it is tempting, but at same time i would worry bout infection..

i have read loads saying that women ov between 8 - 20 days after mc and your super fertile, my gp and mw told me that . thats why i dont wanna miss out! xxx

Hey hon, I didn't think u could ovulate while still bleeding but I may be wrong....if you have a spare preg test, might be worth doing one cos it would have to show a BFP for you to ovulatr cos you can't ovulate while still HGC in your system. If a BFP then maybe you are ovulating? xxx

Hi Karen, now I'm confused, did you mean a BFN? so that you know the HCG has gone,, and then you could ovulate? As you said BFP?

I got a BFN two days ago as wanted to check this, or in two weeks time didn't want to do a test to find that it was BFP and then not learn anything, as it could have still been from before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back