Twins chat due 2017

Valentina92

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

Any other woman pregnant with twins due in 2017?

I'm due 07-04-2017 and have recently found out that they are both girls.

Seperate placenta's and sacs, I was told they are probably unidentical but there is still a small chance (15/20%) that they could be identical, so who knows :)

xx

Oh amazing congratulations! I'm not having twins (well I don't think so anyway lol) but they absolutely fascinate me, they're such a miracle! Was it a big surprise at your scan or did you suspect you might be having two? Xx

It was a very bog surprise. It had to sink in a few days before I could enjoy it.
I am one of a twin myself (non identical) but we are the only ones in the family and when my mum fell pregnant of us she was 35 so I had put it down to that rather than a hereditary thing. Guess I was wrong to think that lol.
I was also once told it skips a generation. Wrong on that one too lol.
Now it has settled in properly my partner and I are also extra excited along side the extra nerves that come with falling pregnant anyway
Symptom wise I didnt expect mucht tbh, I was extremely exhausted but so were other women writing on the forums I was reading so that didnt set any alarm bells either haha

Xx

Hi, there is a twin thread a little further up! Congrats! I am due identical girls next month (technically January but they will be born in December) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back