TV programmes

Thanks everyone!
Lizzie watched a bit of In the Night Garden earlier and there was one bit where Upsy Daisy comes in and 'kisses' Iggle Piggle - Lizzie got the biggest grin on her face! Bless her :)

Cute! Love In the Night Garden!

Drake isn't interested in telly!! The only thing that makes him look over is the theme tune to Two and a Half Men :lol:

My daughter loves Come Outside, but she's started sobbing when it's finished, she keeps asking if we've got a Pippin dvd and we havn't!! There must only be around 20 programmes and it's on every day so you see the same one many many many times!
Just as well I love it too :D

Drake isn't interested in telly!! The only thing that makes him look over is the theme tune to Two and a Half Men :lol:

I'm always singing that to Oscar, makes him laugh, esp when I change it to 'oz oz oz oz ozzy boz boz' lol

Kian doesnt show much intrest in the tv at all he maybe stops and looks for a few seconds if i catchy theme tune comes on but other than thats hes much more intrested in crawling and getting up to mischeive xx

Chuggington M loves is its the only thing she'll watch

I liek 3rd and bird and small potatoes, LO loves waybuloo :lol:

oh yeah chuggington, the most annoying tv theme music ever. fact. LO likes it too :roll:

lol OH has banned cbeebies in our house lol but will let layla watch anything we used to watch as kids like looney tunes, button moon, tom and jerry etc etc. all od those are easily found on youtube. i do tend to find that some of the kids programmes these days talk down to kids and we cant stand that. but thats just us... xx

lol OH has banned cbeebies in our house lol but will let layla watch anything we used to watch as kids like looney tunes, button moon, tom and jerry etc etc. all od those are easily found on youtube. i do tend to find that some of the kids programmes these days talk down to kids and we cant stand that. but thats just us... xx

What do you mean by talk down to kids hun x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

Esmé seems to like theme tunes from chuggington, zingzillas and she seems to like wwe and F1 (when the OH has it on).
I try not to let her watch to much stuff on tv but there is usually something on in the back ground like music or a disney movie whilst either OH or I play/interact with her

Lily likes the confused.com adverts, that's pretty much the only time she takes notice of the TV (unless she climbs up on the stand and tries to grab the screen haha!)

You can search on youtube for kids Tv programmes, my son loves Teletubies and Postman Pat.

Dora,Wayblu,any baby related program really oh alisha loves in the night garden

LO loves in the night garden, but mostly just the plinky plonk :rofl:

you dont have a telly at all? not being funny but is there a reason ??

i just dont know how u live without crap tv?! lol altho i do think people would be fitter and healthier without tv? i know some people dont have tellys but im wondering cos u obv arent against it if ur luking up online? :)

and madison wont watch tv AT ALL! xx

you dont have a telly at all? not being funny but is there a reason ??

i just dont know how u live without crap tv?! lol altho i do think people would be fitter and healthier without tv? i know some people dont have tellys but im wondering cos u obv arent against it if ur luking up online? :)

and madison wont watch tv AT ALL! xx

Haha I had a TV at my old house and it was ALWAYS on, all day long, just crap blaring out at me. It was getting to be a distraction and there was never actually anything on that we really wanted to watch. Anything we did want to watch was always on at like 10/11pm so we'd always watch it on Iplayer etc anyway (we go to bed well early lol).
So when we moved we decided to put the TV up in our room and just use it for films rather than Jeremy Kyle, Gilmore Girls, Hollyoaks etc :lol:

I now spend much more time actually doing things and sitting down for a cuppa is literally that, not getting distracted and wasting a whole hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back