*Tut* *sigh* MEN!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry thats so funny...

you might have to play mole and do it blindly, I warn you though if its hair when it starts regrowth its soooooooooo itchy but it does improve...

Id also use a mirror to get the inner bits, nothing worse then a shaved Flangerlarta with a few lose wires :rotfl: :rotfl:

tbh letting it all grow would have been less embaressing than the half arse shamer job DH gave me...just go with the gorilla's armpit look :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Haha, men can be such wimps sometimes! Tell him you've got to give birth to his baby the least he could do is trim the lawn so the exit is clear! x

Tell him if he doesnt do it you'll put wax strips all over his willy pubes when he goes to bed and he wont know until the morning...

I wouldn't have trusted Stewart not to give me some mohawk or something metal/punky like dyed it blue-
i just did it blind in the bath..my midwife told me i had done a lovely job :wink:
I was so paranoid about not being hairy shaved in the bath during contractions on the sunday night..LMAO
:rotfl: :rotfl: honestly a mirror and a bit of blind intuition..its easy! hehe

aramintalovegrove said:
:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: @ you lot

Im going to get Pubic hair extensions to my knees after LO is here and walk round in short skirts with my bush peeping over the hem, see how he likes 'Wild and hairy' then!! :lol:

Yeah maybe get some tiny forest animals and tell him "Look look its like the lion king down there" and sing Acccooonaaamaaatarda for the rest of your days, its mean no worries... lalaaaa

:rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:
aramintalovegrove said:
:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: @ you lot

Im going to get Pubic hair extensions to my knees after LO is here and walk round in short skirts with my bush peeping over the hem, see how he likes 'Wild and hairy' then!! :lol:

Yeah maybe get some tiny forest animals and tell him "Look look its like the lion king down there" and sing Acccooonaaamaaatarda for the rest of your days, its mean no worries... lalaaaa

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Or like Ann from little britain flashing my bush and going Eh Eh EEEEEH :rotfl: !

Here's a tip for ya, if you shave downwards (so away from you) it doesn't itch half as much when it grows back. I was worried the first time I tried shaving this way and thought I was going to get cut to shreds but trust me, you won't and you'll be fine :lol:

I managed to do mine a week ago by having one leg up on the bath and looking in the mirror :rotfl: I looked a right sight! It's hard work though!

C xxx

If your gonna use a mirror, try not to lop one of ur lips off, you dont wana be called lopsided lil :rotfl:

I do mine blind eyed lol OH will not do it but when its bushy he says "ewww you could at least shave". Does he realise the effort we go through to do it? Are men just so shallow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back