turning night into day

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Rhona, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Rhona

Rhona Well-Known Member

Is anyone else's sleep pattern changing?

I cant sleep at night and tired all day. I did my best not to nap today. And here i am 2 am still wide awake

2. Aes1990

Aes1990 Well-Known Member

*waves* I'm with you! I can get to sleep but I wake up at around 3.30-4 everyday. I've been trying to get back to sleep for an hour now but no luck so far!

3. Rhona

Rhona Well-Known Member

I think it was about 2.30-3am i fell asleep and was up at about 9.30. I am really tired during the day, so i dont want r to do anything. Lol cant win

4. natz8531

natz8531 Well-Known Member

My sleep has been really bad, i was on sleeping tablets before i got my bfp, i stopped as soon as i found out, i'm usually awake until at least 5-6am everyday :(

5. Rhona

Rhona Well-Known Member

Its a nightmare i am back to work tomorrow after a long wknd n i need to tell them tomorrow that i am pregnant. I am shattered lol

6. Laura07

Laura07 Well-Known Member

Have you tried any relaxation apps I have been using one and it helps like hypnotherapy but been working for me x

7. Jellybean34

Jellybean34 Well-Known Member

I fall asleep but feel like I never actually get into a deep sleep, crazy dreams and waking up constantly and falling back to sleep again, just generally disturbed sleep, been like that about 2 weeks now.

8. sammielou

sammielou Well-Known Member

I had awful sleep problems in tri 1. I used to sleep really well, but tri 1 was not good. I was waking 4-5 times a night and/or staying awake for up to 3 hours at a time.

It settled down a few weeks into tri 2, but it still has not returned to my pre-pregnancy patterns. I wake at least twice each night, and some of those times I can't get back to sleep.

9. Rhona

Rhona Well-Known Member

I havent tried anything yet, going to see how tonight goes. Had a meal with both sets of patents and told them the news. So hoping that has tored me out enough to sleep.

10. natz8531

I found some relaxation music on YouTube, helped to relax me, give it a go :)

11. natz8531

I found some relaxation music on YouTube, worked with me, give it a go :)

12. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

Recently I wake at about 1am without fail and then I'm awake for about 4 hours! x

13. Rhona

Rhona Well-Known Member

Had a better sleep last night. Woke up around 2, went to toilet and feel asleep again by half 2 a think. Been working today and a knackered so fx i get a full night tonight lol. Will look up the relaxation music aswell. Thanx ladies xx

14. scn

scn Well-Known Member

My sleeping pattern is awful, wake up around 2am and toss and turn for the rest of the night and my alarm goes off at 4.40am for work .... I could cry:cry:

15. Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's the norm for a lot of women. I normally sleep like a log but have also found myself awake a lot in the night - I get off initially then wake in the early hours and lay there wide awake.

So frustrating to be exhausted but not be able to sleep!

16. Flash2510

Flash2510 Well-Known Member

I have the opposite!

I never used to be able to get to sleep, now as soon as my head hits the pillow i'm a goner...BUT I'm having crazy dreams, like insane vivid ones where i'm crying, laughing, shouting through the night apparently!

Of course I have the unavoidable waking up for multiple wees through the night!

anyone else?

17. Jellybean34

Jellybean34 Well-Known Member

Vivid crazy dreams was my earliest symptom which has continued. I had a terrible one the other night involving my OH, his brother and his dad!!! I won't say anymore as it still freaks me out!!! Lol

Starting waking in the night for a wee past 3 nights