has anyone been ill in pregnancy yet?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
how weird does it feel!!!

was sick loads last night.. omg.. being sick with a baby in there feels soooo weird.! totally squished it.. then as i was being sick i wee'd myself.. was having really bad bh's and stomach cramps like as if i had eatten something dodgy.. alex said i was groaning in my sleep :(.. throat is still really sore..its been sooooooo long since ive been ill..

:hug: :hug: you poor thing, I hope it passes soon.

Other than a sore throat I've been ok.

:hug: :hug:
iv only had a cold with all the runny waterworks and that infection in my mouth... but nothing thats made me feel awful

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you are feeling better soon... :(

I've had the dreaded D... but that's cos my Crohn's is playing up... happened exactly the same time, last time I was pregnant... I think when I get to 24+weeks my intestines can't handle being all squished... and everything gets inflamed and angry... Tried to make a GP appointment yesterday but the earliest on is for Tuesday next week :shock:

Mind you baby gets very quiet when I am being sick... like the noise shocks her or something.. :think: She doesn't like loud noises...

i'm sick the odd day still, its more odd now as she kicks while i'm being sick!!

hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better soon.

I had flu last wek and it was horrible cos I couldn't take anything for it apart from paracetamol. I got 2 hours sleep for the first couple nights.
I know all about weeing and being sick at the same time, it's not nice!

Had a couple of bouts of diarrhea but nothing more than that. i don't want any stomach bugs cos I can't deal with them. Colds I can do, bugs... no way! I end up in a right state. can't stand being sick or being near anyone that is sick! It scares me to death!

Mind you, even a cold right now would be painful as it would involve coughing and sneezing and that would cause PAIN in the old belly LOL

omg.. my tummy hurts sooo bad! ive had toast..about 11 for breaky.. forced it down.. having well bad bhs!! jeessuss!!!!

Poor Lisa! Hope it's just a bug and baby's not on its way! :D
I haven't been sick at all but have sinusitis and can't take anything stronger than paracetamol so on top of the getting comfy at night with bump, I also have to work out how to stop my face sinuses hurting and don't know if I need to be propped up or lying down!

im not in labour.. babys not on the way.. i think id have paniced if i hadnt been thro it b4 lol..but its jsut a tummy bug i think..

how weird does it feel!!!

was sick loads last night.. omg.. being sick with a baby in there feels soooo weird.! totally squished it.. then as i was being sick i wee'd myself.. was having really bad bh's and stomach cramps like as if i had eatten something dodgy.. alex said i was groaning in my sleep :(.. throat is still really sore..its been sooooooo long since ive been ill..

:hug: :hug: you poor thing, I hope it passes soon.

Other than a sore throat I've been ok.

:hug: :hug:
iv only had a cold with all the runny waterworks and that infection in my mouth... but nothing thats made me feel awful

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you are feeling better soon... :(

I've had the dreaded D... but that's cos my Crohn's is playing up... happened exactly the same time, last time I was pregnant... I think when I get to 24+weeks my intestines can't handle being all squished... and everything gets inflamed and angry... Tried to make a GP appointment yesterday but the earliest on is for Tuesday next week :shock:

Mind you baby gets very quiet when I am being sick... like the noise shocks her or something.. :think: She doesn't like loud noises...

i'm sick the odd day still, its more odd now as she kicks while i'm being sick!!

hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better soon.

I had flu last wek and it was horrible cos I couldn't take anything for it apart from paracetamol. I got 2 hours sleep for the first couple nights.
I know all about weeing and being sick at the same time, it's not nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back